Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ive gotten Shorter

Damn Slash, sorry to hear that!

My grandfather is 73 now.

I'm not old enough to remember, but according to my dad, he was 6' when he was 50.... Now he is 5'6".... Meanwhile, my grandmother is 70, at 50 she was 6'1, and now she's 5'11....

That's with my whole family, most of the males shrink when they age, while the females shrink also, but at a lesser pace....

I wonder if it's more prone in males???

Im 25 man, what the hell,

Im going to be a midget by the time im 40!!!

My friend "Claims" hes 6ft and I was standing next to him yesterday and im about an inch shorter than him..

And my girl is 5'8 and I got her by at least 2 inches, now either the doctor forgot how to use the scale or the whole world is shrinking the same time I am ....

Im going to buy a tape measure today, for some reason im not buying that 5'9 shit.....

There is another, not so serious phenomenon that can attibute to this: Spinal compression. It naturally occurs as we get older and can be excaserbated with weight training. See a chiropractor, start stetching more and try to do some inversion movements (hanging upside down). Also, next time you get measured, make sure to asked to be measured 2x, once with weight applied more on one leg each (sometimes, we have one leg shorter than the other).

Really a good plan you have been doing. I will be following your more post about this. Thanks.

Top Bottom