Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its that time again... NEXT CYCLE... Looking for opinions...

option 4, except with tren and no test. i originally thought option 1 but i dont think you are going to gain 5-7lb in your condition and the quality youre after without a stronger anabolic. test prop would help, but tren is better!

LMAO... bro, we all know that is never going to happen! =)

YEah yeah....(sigh)

Option 2 or 4 bro. How bout as Radar mentioned, some low dose tren? Like 50mg eod?

Obviously you can run most anything and adjust your calorie deficit to limit size. Hey, it will just shred you more....errr....if thats even possible? But you know that already.

I just want to thank all of you that gave your input on this for me... this is really important for me and its not just a show or a one time deal... its a career move for me and its a big deal so i need this to be precise at my auditioning...

CEO, my man, you never disappoint with make me laugh my fucking ass off... seriously, i just look forward to your responses bro!

I am not scared one bit of tren itself but there are two reasons why its not an option... One... I CANNOT have something that is going to have the chance of causing me a lot of anger as I am already a bit short tempered... (watch my youtube video of the office space beatdown lol) and I CANNOT have anything effecting my cardio... so its out...

one of the problems with having so many people with such great knowledge reply to this is that there are so many fucking good ideas thrown at me and im such a deep thinker that i am considering quite a few different options...

Here's the final few I am deciding between...

Option 1
Anavar 80 mg day
Proviron 75 mg day
Mast prop 175 mg eod

Option 2
Test Prop 100 mg eod
Winstrol 50 mg day
Mast prop 175 mg eod

Option 3
Tbol 80 mg day
Proviron 75 mg day
mast prop 175 mg eod

Option 4
Test prop 100 me eod
Mast prop 175 mg eod
anavar 80 mg day
proviron 75 mg day

2 or 4 here. I would just think that ud def want proviron bc u said u wanna get more hard.

Winny will make you look dyier but how much drier can you get?

Your 5.7! Something to ponder

thanks guys... i really appreciate it more than you know... i really would love to run tren, i just absolutely cannot have something negatively effect my cardio... its just not an option... that's the only thing holding me back with it... i think option 4 is looking the best as of right now... there have been some excellent points brought up from some guys that i really respect and i really appreciate it...

I would go with 4 out of those, because 2 has winny and that stuff's too harsh on the joints without some deca.

If you wanted you could toss in like 2 weeks of winny at the end of #4, or MHN.

I still think some tren to help you keep mass would be good. A lot of people have ran it and it didn't affect their cardio. Cardio sucks anyway. lol. Serioulsy, with Tren A, you can always drop it if it starts to affect cardio too much. Couple days, and you're back to normal.

The Thunder Downunder stripper dancing won't be negatively impacted, I swear!

Vegas meatup?

I would go with 4 out of those, because 2 has winny and that stuff's too harsh on the joints without some deca.

I still think some tren to help you keep mass would be good. A lot of people have ran it and it didn't affect their cardio. Cardio sucks anyway. lol. Serioulsy, with Tren A, you can always drop it if it starts to affect cardio too much. Couple days, and you're back to normal.

Vegas meatup?

Vegas meatup?

I fucking love you man...no homo... I about fell off my chair at your last comment... LOLLLLL you are very right though... im considering maybe 50 mg eod of tren ace and if i see it fuck with my cardio i will just stop it... I am definitely considering it... (still laughing as i type)

Dylan , seriously consider winstrol. It is the bomb my friend. Cardio increase, sex drive increase, muscle fullness/ hardness and a really good strength increase.

I would run winstrol 75mgs/day
Provirin 75mgs/day
S-4 75mgs/day
Need2slin
Simple and incredibly effective
The only downside for winstrol for me is I can become quite aggressive but I know how to control that. You know all the ancillaries to run but damn man, talk about insane hardness. Just get the shampoo. You won't be disappointed. Tren can cause water retention in some still through the progestin/ prolactin related sides... And it makes you think your gf is cheating on you

Ride it like you stole it!!

Top Bottom