Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

its long long over due.ef fitness contest sponsored by me and the sponsors

needtogetaas

this is just a Idea as of right now guys.I am making the thread to get feed back on the idea from all you members...the contest will be for "best over all improvement in muscle development and body composition"I am working on getting a list of prizes for the winner but I am willing to put up my own k as one of the prizes..there would be entry guide lines,a contest entry time line,a start and a end date...

not only is this fun but it gives people a goal and once the join they will work harder to get to there gaol.also we can all get feed back on how people are doing see what has or has not bin working for them and learn from them and what they are doing....we can all grow together and some people can win some free shit or karma........at the end of the contest we will all vote together on the winner....

these thread is a feed back thread so please post up your ideas and or thoughts about the contest and we will see if its something we want.

holy shit i want in!!

free gear for the winner?? :evil:

Physique.... not sure what that means....does that mean who ever is the biggest and strongest wins...

or does that mean if I can go from 165 to 190 on a gram of Test and a gram of EQ I win?

Let's just make it who can lift the most. That is all that really matters in life anyway.

Can we disqualify anyone that has an 'arm day' or that does drop-sets?

swole said:
holy shit i want in!!

free gear for the winner?? :evil:

Oh yeah, put your gear where your mouth is........(i dont mean DO orals, or pop a few anti-e's)

throw in some good stuff and i might get off my lazy ass and transform myself into something decent, i will obey all the rules and take all the necessary pictures with dates on them. Anything just to make it interesting. :)

Im in

al420 said:
Physique.... not sure what that means....does that mean who ever is the biggest and strongest wins...

or does that mean if I can go from 165 to 190 on a gram of Test and a gram of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - I win?

Let's just make it who can lift the most. That is all that really matters in life anyway.

Can we disqualify anyone that has an 'arm day' or that does drop-sets?
well all results have to be proven..I think it should be the best over all improvement in ether strength or body comp or bf% lose or muscle gain....just the best improvement in a goal...if its just looks then post before and after picks with proof if its strength gains then post a before vid and after vid on the weights you are lifting...this can be a comp for every one of all gaols just need the proof that you made improvement :)

thanks for the feedback bro.I deff think the power lifters should be included

Top Bottom