Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

its long long over due.ef fitness contest sponsored by me and the sponsors

needtogetaas said:
nope its get results any dame way you can....

I think there may just be one over all contest though we are talking it over....

I'd be interested in this category. You can tell by my muscularity that I am natty and don't want to use yet cause I haven't reached potential and worried about getting caught.

I think this is a good idea needto. We could have everyone take before and after pics, just pick a date to when we would want the contest to start and how long the contest would run. Is it best OVERALL body transformation? or are we going to get technical and break bodyparts down to something like best arms, or best back. or biggest dick. You get where I"m going with this.

I think this should be an all inclusive “composition improvement” contest. As in, whoever can loose the most fat without loosing muscle. This is how a lot of major body transformations are organized. Once guys submit there info, then there should be a EF member vote for the final winner.

We are willing to sponsor two participants with the Six-Pack special. This is three tea-3 and three Dermatherm. If your interested in the Six-Pack special bump up this thread with your info and goals. (the more details the better)

Thanks.

-Pp

iHulk said:
sounds good I'm in.
I already called my Mom and told her I won.
Ihulk has asked to be sponsored and he will post his goals and stats for you soon...as you can see he is a big boy if he shreds up he is going to look bad ass. :)

PP-

Count me in for the 6-pack sponsorship. It is my goal and I've never had one before. I can see the top four, just need help with the bottom 2-4. Let me know and I'll send you stats/pics.

alright homies... I'll need at least 20 weeks to run my program. Its generally a 16 weeker that a lot of pros use but I need some time before jumping on this ultimate diet/stack and all the other discipline it takes to see it thru.

Currently sitting a weak 215lbs with virtually zero vascularity.... Had some great gains over the year but went on a 5 week vaca, got engaged, partied my ass, & so needless to say ate like shit and was off from everything: diet, training, gear, etc.

So I'm back to a good starting point and something like this will motivate me to get back to form: goal will be something like 230lbs, 5% BF, shredded* (hopefully ....ha-ha) and possibly have a nice 2nd run about 3 months after ... so let me know cuz

Top Bottom