Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

its long long over due.ef fitness contest sponsored by me and the sponsors

we have some prizes that have bin added to the list...
1 bottle of MyoGenX
1 bottle of CyoGenX

a subscription to anthony roberts mag if its out in time for the end of the contest
and maybe a printed copy of one of his books... last 2 are not for shore...

now I know I posted this before so who ever deleted it I would like a reason why unless it was ar himself there is no reason for that bullshit...

ok pp has joined as a sponsor of the contest so several pp products will be added to the winnings...like derma dermatherm dermacrin sustain....they may even sponsor a member or to who is in the comp and hook him/her up with products.pp should be in some time to say exactly what he will do.

count me in ..I am really fat and lazy right now .. this would give me some motivation

CremasterBlaster said:
Just please tell me there's NOT going to be an "all-natural" category.....
nope its get results any dame way you can....

I think there may just be one over all contest though we are talking it over....

needtogetaas said:
nope its get results any dame way you can....

I think there may just be one over all contest though we are talking it over....

That's a good policy, the "all naturals" would just cheat anyway.

ok this contest will start soon...I am going to make another thread for registration that will give people a week to do...then we will start.

Top Bottom