Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

itchy skin on test

totti28

I have been taking Nile sust EOD for the past 5 weeks. For the past week my skin has been itching like crazy. It seems to be especially aggrivated after showering. I have been using a moisturizer, so I don't think it is dry skin. I am wondering if it could be a reaction to the test? Again I am taking 1 gram of Nile sust per week. I would greatly appreciate any advice in regards to this situtation. Thanks

i get the same exact thing but i break out in hives every now and then and they itch like crazy and when i get outta the shower i wanna scratch my skin right off my body sometimes, and by the way im no evan on anything, and havent been in along time. Ive seen many doctors for this and they have no clue what there talking about and can never give me an answer whats goin on, they just give me lots of pills and tell me come back in 3 weeks. the only thing they keep saying is that this is common when something at some point in time got in your body and your body doesnt like it and until your body gets rid of it , it wont go away. So it could be the roids but like i said im clean and it still happens soo... And also they said wen your extrememly stressed out and have high blood pressure, so you might wanna get your B.P checked also.
Hope i helped

Sust was the only gear that made my skin itchy and make me break out with zits everywhere.

Top Bottom