Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Itchy skin from FINA??

Mikeygun

anyone else get real itchy skin when using fina. My skin starts to itch then when i scratch it, the itch spreads like wildfire. It gets to a point where i start to get hives from all the itching. I cant stop because it itches so damn bad. Anyone else experience this.

yea i get that too when im on fina. I usually tan alot and try to keep alot lotion on my skin ecspecially after showering. My elbows and forearms afr the worst. Fina gives me so many stupid little sides. This is one of them. Peace

That happened to me last time for about a week, then it just went away. During the same week, I had flu symptoms, and sometimes I had the urge to piss like every 10 minutes. Weird shit, but worth putting up with IMO, for the great results I got.

if using dmso or some other kind of method that is on the surface of the skin usually cause itching but if ur injecting and this is happends it may be that the fina isn't all that sterile if it is home made i would re-filter and bake it again and add alittle more BA to it okay and if it is something like tren-75 just inject like a halg cc of BA to it and leave the needle in the top of vail and bake that as to kill any germs that may be in the vail.... hope this helps and if u r injecting please make sure u sterlize ur vails cause if ur itching it's and early sign of infection...

i am injecting and everything is steral. Made the fina myself, filtered it and baked it. Could it be from high blood pressure from dbol use? i just finished 4 weeks thai dbol and started fina this week. Also 500 sust and 400 eq.

Top Bottom