Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Itchy nipples from fina

malhavoc

So my nipples got a little sensitive after doing fina at 75 mg for a week. I started up on 50 mg of winny a day yesterday to alleviate the problem. Does anyone know now long it should take the winny to combat the PR related gyno symptoms?

malhavoc said:
So my nipples got a little sensitive after doing fina at 75 mg for a week. I started up on 50 mg of winny a day yesterday to alleviate the problem. Does anyone know now long it should take the winny to combat the PR related gyno symptoms?

In my opinion, it won't alleviate it. Your best bet is to stop the tren. Winny has a very weak affinity to the, while tren has a very strong affinity. Picture it as a game of tug of war, with the tren having a 300 lb dude on one side and the winny being a 100 lb weakling.

I'd either
a)stop the tren
b)start taking nolvadex (the theory behind that is gyno must be caused by more than 1 source, whether it be igf-1, progesterone, estrogen, prolactin. Tren can raise IGF-1 levels like no other and cause progesterone induced gyno. By eliminating the elevated IGF-1 levels all that's left is progesterone, which isn't strong enough to cause gyno)

Nothing will work against Prolactin Induced gyno unless you get the scripts from the doc like i did. Be CAREFUL!

Re: Re: Itchy nipples from fina

WormAAA77 said:

In my opinion, it won't alleviate it. Your best bet is to stop the tren. Winny has a very weak affinity to the, while tren has a very strong affinity. Picture it as a game of tug of war, with the tren having a 300 lb dude on one side and the winny being a 100 lb weakling.

I'd either
a)stop the tren
b)start taking nolvadex (the theory behind that is gyno must be caused by more than 1 source, whether it be igf-1, progesterone, estrogen, prolactin. Tren can raise IGF-1 levels like no other and cause progesterone induced gyno. By eliminating the elevated IGF-1 levels all that's left is progesterone, which isn't strong enough to cause gyno)

I decided not to take my shot today, I think I'll just continue with the winny until my cycle is over.

As for taking nolvadex to reduces igf-1 levels, wouldn't that also greatly decrease the effectiveness of the tren?

I am also on test and eq right now with arimdex at .5 mg eod.

Golfer18 said:
Nothing will work against Prolactin Induced gyno unless you get the scripts from the doc like i did. Be CAREFUL!

actually vitex will, it's OTC and very cheap. 1G/day keeps the prolactin away.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Itchy nipples from fina

malhavoc said:

I decided not to take my shot today, I think I'll just continue with the winny until my cycle is over.

As for taking nolvadex to reduces igf-1 levels, wouldn't that also greatly decrease the effectiveness of the tren?

I am also on test and eq right now with arimdex at .5 mg eod.

Yes nolvadex will decrease the effectiveness. That's why it's not advised to use throughout your cycle. I'd say 20mg eod would do the job while still allowing gains.

Top Bottom