Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

itchy itchy please read

lil arnold

Started a new cycle 500 cyctahoh/wk with deca 300/wk.
I've started getting itchy no hives or shit . It's always in the morning. (now week 4) Skin gets red inflamed .It settles down. But it drives me crazy. Any advice ? No new diet changes or anything different in lifestyle. I'm wondering if it's a symptom
of bad shit to come or something ! I am a newbie obviously.
Personal Stats
5'10"
227 lbs.
Training for 13 yrs.
3 yrs. sauced

Uncontrollable difuse itching all over your body or patches of red/itchy skin in scattered locations across your body?

If patches, is it particularly worse an hour or two after a shower? I get the patches and it is basically dry skin...The difuse uncontrollable itching isn't a good thing, though, go to a Doc or ER if you get that.

Check your blood pressure. I felt the same thing. I used to be a runner and it felt like the first time you start running when all the blood is pushing open your capilaries to get more blood to the legs. It went away after a little while...it is a pain in the ass though.

thx9000 said:
...The difuse uncontrollable itching isn't a good thing, though, go to a Doc or ER if you get that.

Hm, I could have made a better choice of words. Substitute "isn't" with "may not be". Still, going to see a Doc won't make the situation worse.

It sounds as if your having an allergic reaction, the next time that it happens take 50mg of benadryl and see if it subsides quickly, if it does its an allergy. Then you have to eliminate things from your diet and even change shampoo and soap to hypo allergenic brands. And some people are allergic to certain elements in some steroid preperations.

One more things liver dysfunction can cause major itching, if the benadryl idea doesn't work, blood tests are in order. Good luck.

Top Bottom