Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

iron game, daeo, slin experts, quick question...........

Like AD said above you'll KNOW when you hit your limit. I found out for myself when I went to 20ius once. I started getting REALLY sleepy and then started sweating and shaking like a dog shitting bones. It was hard to line up the glass to my mouth to drink ultra fuel. Don't want this to scare you. Like I've said before you'd have to be a complete dumbfuck to not see these symptoms coming. Take care Deppnade. See you someday at Factory... ;)

Deppnatural...Worlds is off for this weekend...i am going to Djais...Factory next weekend...probably World before factory....

Anyway...I would love to know how you got the Slin...???? I have been running the T-200 @1200mg/wk...I just felt it this week...Fina is made and Winstrol is on hand...

Temps was sick this weekend....I will tell you in person....PM me your workout and diet...if you ever get a chance....i would love to know your ratios......Also, when is the GH going to start? You will be a scary man Deppnade, a scary man......

Very depressed after the weekend....very depressed....!

I am watching the J-Lo/ Ja Rule song on the MTV music awards, J-Lo is Sick!

so i went up to 15 units, drank 100 grams of carbs and 50 protein, then had like a sip out of my ultrafuel drink, and still had no signs of hypo, today im gonna go to 18 units, GH obviously has a huge effect on my threshhold, anabolicdiabetic, any thoughts on why this is how it is?? is there a unit number i shouldnt surpass post workout and start taking some in when i wake up??? iron, what are u up to slin wise??? or maybe its just the fact i weigh over 250???

I am up to 10 ius am and 10 ius post workout and have had such good results with this feel no need to go higer. This is not one of the things that some is good so more is better. Be careful. Give it another 5 days like you are now and you will start noticing major differences.

Its the GH and the gear....GH actually makes many people temporarily type 2 diabetic- that's how much of an effect it can have on your slin sensitivity. Like Iron said, if you're getting good results from your current dose, keep it there. If not, bump it up by one unit at a time. There isn't really any "magic" number you can't go beyond but I'd say that if you got past 20 iu's for one dose, you are probably type 2 diabetic from the GH and you'll need to see the doctor. The reason I say this is that that kind of a dose should affect you and if it doesn't, that probably means your BS levels are starting way too high and then merely coming down to normal with the slin as oppossed to a normal BS level which then gets lowered even lower to the point of hypoglycemia. so, 20 iu's when your BS level is 300 is different from 20iu's at 80.

Just because you're not feeling hypo doesn't mean you aren't at an effective dose yet. Give it a week or so and then you can guage if you want to go up. And like I said before, go up 1iu at a time. Above 15ius, 1 iu makes a difference as far as how you feel...

thanks guys

i took 17 units and then drank a 100 gram carb drink and 50 grams protein, took shot 40 minutes ago and drank nothing else and still dont get that hypo feeling and i didnt even go up to the 10:1 ratio, im gonna do 20 units tomorrow, AD, what is type 2 diabetes and like u said, is it temporary or am i screwed??? what will the doctor have to say to me??

Slin is too crazy for me..........

I'm sticking to Fina(17 weeks and going) and maybe GH
if all goes well at Uni. If I'm too stressed out I'm not using the GH
because then it would be a waste. Got 1260 IU's stocked up.

The thing about Insulin and PGF2A is that if you fuck up ONCE
you die. That simple. Or you induce brain damage
from oxidative damage caused by hypoglycaemia.

Godspeed

thanks fonz

AD, what is the deal with this type 2 diabetes?? is it temporary???if i see a doctor what do i say and ask for?????

thanks, today i try 20 units, I WANT TO GO HYPO!!!!!! lol

Deppnade said:
thanks fonz

AD, what is the deal with this type 2 diabetes?? is it temporary???if i see a doctor what do i say and ask for?????

thanks, today i try 20 units, I WANT TO GO HYPO!!!!!! lol

I replied to your post on the clubbing board(what was I doing there?). Anyway it's only temporary. HGH effects your insulin sensitivity. Meaning that you can handle more insulin than the someone not using HGH. Once you discontinue using HGH and insulin you won't be a diabetic. Relax...

Top Bottom