Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iranian Test supposedly 333mg/ml batch (Large pic)

richscd2

Anyone got these? Some batches were tested to be 333mg/ml. Legitmate?

7608c8c8.jpg

richscd2 said:
Anyone got these? Some batches were tested to be 333mg/ml. Legitmate?

7608c8c8.jpg
i have them and there good , the batches that were testing 333mg/ml are the new amps they dont have a white line just a white dot on the kneck .

I have them and they are top notch

TEST ENANTHATE BY IRAN CO. LAB TESTED AT 333MG/ML
BATCH NUMBER:007
PRODUCTION DATE: NOVEMBER 2004

G

i never ran it ,but yes there was a batch that did test at 333ml this is back in 2004 though.

Im just about to start a 10 week cycle the iranian test mine has the white dot on amp instead the ring batch numb 085

im not sure aabout what im going to say.....but being of iranian descent, it would seem to me that if it is iranian test, it would have iranian wrighting on the amps, i dont see any.....i may bemissing it, is their?.....unlessits an underground thing, but you may want to check that out.

omega529 said:
im not sure aabout what im going to say.....but being of iranian descent, it would seem to me that if it is iranian test, it would have iranian wrighting on the amps, i dont see any.....i may bemissing it, is their?.....unlessits an underground thing, but you may want to check that out.

it is Iranian bro, the box that it comes in has Iranian writing all over it.
I have a good batch of these bad boys and cant wait to run them!

I have heard nothing but good things about this stuff. keep us posted!

Top Bottom