Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ipamorelin Dosages

Status
Not open for further replies.

RADAR

This is an interesting peptide taken 300mcg twice daily or you could lower the dose for 3 times daily, side effects are head rushs, I would recommend taking this 30 minutes before workout ,with gear ,Ipamorelin is a new and potent synthetic pentapeptide which has distinct and specific growth hormone (GH)-releasing properties. With the objective of investigating the effects on longitudinal bone growth rate , body weight , and GH release, ipamorelin in different doses (0, 18, 90 and 450 μg/day) was injected three times daily for 15 days to test subjects, After intravital tetracycline labelling on days 0, 6, and 13, LGR was determined by measuring the distance between the respective fluorescent bands in the proximal tibia metaphysis. Ipamorelin dose-dependently increased LGR from 42 μm/day in the vehicle group to 44, 50, and 52 μm/day in the treatment groups . There was also a pronounced and dose-dependent effect on body weight gain. The treatment did not affect total IGF-I levels, or serum markers of bone formation and resorption. The number of tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase-positive multinuclear cells in the metaphysis of the tibia did not change significantly with treatment. The responsiveness of the pituitary to a provocative i.v. dose of ipamorelin or GHRH showed that the plasma GH response was marginally reduced , after ipamorelin, but unchanged after GHRH. The pituitary GH content was unchanged by ipamorelin treatment. Whether ipamorelin or other GH secretagogues may have a place in the treatment of children with growth retardation requires demonstration in future clinical studies.

Peptides are the way of the future ,expect in the next 5 years or less a dramatic change in the way we train and take the bodybuilding world by storm.
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blog/2011/05/10/needtogetaas-does-ipamorelin-ghrp-6-ghrp-2/

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I've read 100mcg is basically a saturation dose per injection, so better to shoot 100mcg 3x per day or more. Best results seem to be bedtime, waking up, post work out, again from research I've done. Could also add a preworkout injection.

From what I've read 100mcg is basically a saturation dose per injection, so better to shoot 100mcg 3x per day or more. Best results seem to be bedtime, waking up, post work out, again from research I've done. Could also add a preworkout injection.

Yes, thats why i suggested about lowering the dosage ,as each individual has to find what is right for them.

Peptides I agree are going to be the next big thing, seems like more and more people are turning to them and with great results.

I've said to gamer a few times on getting a SARMS sticky going and maybe a peptide sub-forum on here. I joined b/c every time i did a google search i wound up coming back to this site - y not add more and be in business class terms "vertically integrated" with all things bodybuilding?!

The greatest strength of Ipamorelin wasn't even mentioned.

Ipamorelin is the most selective GH releaser you can get.

Ipa doesn't create bumps in either prolactin or cortisol like GHRP-2 and -6. Ipa is a rifle bullet, not a shotgun blast like other GHRP's. Also it's great for those on relatively calorie restricted diets because it doesn't stimulate appetite.

Ipa doesn't create bumps in either prolactin or cortisol like GHRP-2 and -6. Ipa is a rifle bullet, not a shotgun blast like other GHRP's. Also it's great for those on relatively calorie restricted diets because it doesn't stimulate appetite.

You are absolutely correct on both counts! Thanks for your input!

Yep. I'm waiting on opre to pick this up. Hopefully it'll be in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom