Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ipamorelin and CJC 1295

I'm using Ipam and IGF lr3 and my mid section is getting tigher, i used to be able to easily pinch a small piece of skin to inject,now i'm at the point i have to hunt for a loose place.

Do you reconstitue with Bac water just like gh?

Thanks,

I am startimg a six month regimen of Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 wo dac.

I can only pulse twice a day. I work out in the morning before I eat. Would it be best to do my first injection after my workout and breakfast or before? I will do my second before bed.

I plan on starting with 100iu per peptide and working my way up to 200iu. 5 days on 2 days off.

My sats are 49 years old 184lbs 9% body fat. Doing this more for leg injury recovery as I am training for an IM. I do lift regularly along with all the endurance training.

Starting PCT after 20 week cycle of Test, Tren, Mast, Eq.. This was more for strength training than bulking. Just so you know where I am at totally.

Feedback welcomed.

Thanks

Thanks,

I am startimg a six month regimen of Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 wo dac.

I can only pulse twice a day. I work out in the morning before I eat. Would it be best to do my first injection after my workout and breakfast or before? I will do my second before bed.

I plan on starting with 100iu per peptide and working my way up to 200iu. 5 days on 2 days off.

My sats are 49 years old 184lbs 9% body fat. Doing this more for leg injury recovery as I am training for an IM. I do lift regularly along with all the endurance training.

Starting PCT after 20 week cycle of Test, Tren, Mast, Eq.. This was more for strength training than bulking. Just so you know where I am at totally.

Feedback welcomed.

Thanks

Since GH causes the release of glucose from adipose cells I would say do it before your workout.

If your goal is to help with an injury I would look into tb500, its likely going to be of a lot more help than ipam.

Since GH causes the release of glucose from adipose cells I would say do it before your workout.

If your goal is to help with an injury I would look into tb500, its likely going to be of a lot more help than ipam.

Thanks, will go do my research.

Top Bottom