Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP's 10X Clen

barnidge

How should I dose IP's Clen which he claims his ten times stronger than normal clen and is without ketofen? It is still listed at 0.2mg. Anyone?

Well i took three of his tabs and felt nothing before.........then before school one morning i was starting a clen cycle back up and took one tab and my fucking heart was beating so fast i felt it in my throat. The doses are never the same.

Well i took three of his tabs and felt nothing before.........then before school one morning i was starting a clen cycle back up and took one tab and my fucking heart was beating so fast i felt it in my throat. The doses are never the same.

yeah they are no joke,,if u chew them u feel it within an hour. Half a tab in the morning should do fine untill u dont feel the shakes anymore ,,then after a couple days u can move up to one tab,,but i would never go more than one tab,,that shit is toooo powerful

Top Bottom