Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ip oils

duckster34

i ordered 2-20ml bottles from this guy that said it was some other oil and come to find out he was repacking ip oils and selling them under another name(info from a legit source) so are all the ip oils them same color? i have sus and eq. so tell me any experience with this,huh,later duckster

I have seen is eq, its clear.

BE CAREFUL, you dont know what your putting in your body, throw that shit away. It could be anything.............be safe bro.

yeah ask cbeaks if he will use that crap again. His arm almost fell off. Well he got an infection. Inject your enemies with that sh*t.

How many people need to get infections or zero gains to realize that maybe you should purchase some legit gear.....why anyone would use gear that looked like this is beyond me!!!!

You guys crack me up. I have never had a problem with his gear. Nor have any of the 8 or 9 people I know who used his stuff as well. I must say that high BA content is painful but the shit did work and I don't see how any bacteria could survive in that much alcohol. I have used a lot of Mex gear that did jack shit for me. Honestly I can't stand the high alcohol content and I only run Upjohn Cyp as my test of choice now but when I was using his stuff I never had a problem. Oh ya human grade rocks!!! So clean no pain I just love this shit. I don't think that mex gear is any better than his stuff. Human grade is the way to go if you have the cash. IP if you don't.

Top Bottom