Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP arimedex

Hey manny why do a search when i can put a post much quicker Bro.Also price is good ,up here in Canada arimedex is going for 4-6 bucks per tab,and manny dont tell me your getting this cheaper because i know your not.My source i can get 100 tabs for 120 us dollars thats and excellent price in Canadian funds.

superman71 said:
Hey manny why do a search when i can put a post much quicker Bro.Also price is good ,up here in Canada arimedex is going for 4-6 bucks per tab,and manny dont tell me your getting this cheaper because i know your not.My source i can get 100 tabs for 120 us dollars thats and excellent price in Canadian funds.

Are u talking about ** arimidex?

superman71 said:

First of all. Yes you can make a post, be lazy and waste space with a thread on ** arimidex. Now I'm not gonna tell you if I can get my arimidex cheaper or not. This isn't your business. But I'm happy with what I have.

Hey Manny if you got nothing good to say shut the fuck up,you always give sarcastic smart ass answers in your posts i noticed your stupid ass replies are the only thing wasting space on here.

superman71 said:
Hey Manny if you got nothing good to say shut the fuck up,you always give sarcastic smart ass answers in your posts i noticed your stupid ass replies are the only thing wasting space on here.

I'm probably a smart but got more respect from members than you will ever get. ANyway, no more time to waste with you. Have a good day.

I have seen quite a few complaints from folks using that particular arimidex.Gyno,bloat,etc...It seems to be very weakly dosed.Liquidex is a much better priced,as well as about 10 times more quality product,but if ** is all you can get,then I suggest you use about 3-4 tabs/day or EOD to be on the safe side.Make sure to start it either directly on day one,or a couple of days prior to your cycle start,so that it's already working at down-regulating aromitase production,and you don't get surges in estradiol creation.

Top Bottom