Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introduction and a Few Questions

LeonardWashington

Hey guys, I used to belong to another forum but it has turned into more of a drama forum where everyone likes to bash more than help so I figured I would give this site a try.

I have been lifting steady since I was 14 I would say and I'm 27 now. I'm 5'9" 195.

I have one cycle under my belt of Test Enanthate 500mg/week (12 weeks) stacked with Dbol (first 4 weeks) and Deca (8 weeks)....finished that off with PCT of course and gained about 22 pounds and kept around 15 or so....

That was about 5 years ago. My body fat is about 12% and I want to do another bulking cycle for winter. I have been doing research on my own but was wondering if maybe you guys have any 2nd cycle stack ideas.

I eat healthy and try to do 4000 calories a day with my whey protein and food...

Any ideas of cycles would be much appreciated and hopefully this is a cool forum lol.

Thanks.

Here's a good video for you to watch where I explain what to run for a second steroid cycle -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ideo-what-use-second-steroid-cycle-45771.html

It's pretty common advice to run a testosterone only cycle of 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks for your first steroid cycle. What isn't talked about is what to run for a second steroid cycle.

After a testosterone only first cycle, you have 3 main options for a second cycle:
1. You could run a testosterone only cycle again. You really don't need to add a second compound.
2. You could run testosterone + an oral kick start (such as anavar, dbol or tbol).
3. You could run testosterone + an anabolic (such as EQ or deca).

I really like test + eq. Awesome strength gains and a nice boost in vascularity with very minimal water retention.

Something like this:
Weeks 1 - 16
testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300-600mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Is there any added benefit when you say 300-600mg of EQ? Im familiar with bulking agents, but am totally new to cutting cycles even though I've done some research so thats why I'm asking these rookie questions.

I googled it and it says 300-400mg EQ is plenty for someone with only a cycle or two under their belt so I assume 300mg would be fine?

Hey guys, I used to belong to another forum but it has turned into more of a drama forum where everyone likes to bash more than help so I figured I would give this site a try.

I have been lifting steady since I was 14 I would say and I'm 27 now. I'm 5'9" 195.

I have one cycle under my belt of Test Enanthate 500mg/week (12 weeks) stacked with Dbol (first 4 weeks) and Deca (8 weeks)....finished that off with PCT of course and gained about 22 pounds and kept around 15 or so....

That was about 5 years ago. My body fat is about 12% and I want to do another bulking cycle for winter. I have been doing research on my own but was wondering if maybe you guys have any 2nd cycle stack ideas.

I eat healthy and try to do 4000 calories a day with my whey protein and food...

Any ideas of cycles would be much appreciated and hopefully this is a cool forum lol.

Thanks.

It seems that your first cycle was quite a success. Therefore there is a saying - if it works, dont fix it.

I would go again with the same cycle outlay, maybe just do deca for a bit longer instead of 8 weeks. And keep in mind anciliaries such as aromasin and cabergoline and you will be good to go.

yeah we aren't interested in drama on this forum.. EF has always been like that, we had a slight period in the past couple years where the wrong people were running the site, but we got the ship back on track now with strong leadership at the top.

glad you like it here so far

to answer your question i am a big fan of experimenting when you are new to steroids, otherwise how will you know what works best for you? i would like to see you use tren at some point, although no reason to use it now since you aren't so experienced

EQ is a mild steroid, you can definately use it to bulk.

Just to add on the EQ, it is a compound that works well at different doses for different people. For me I really like 600mg. Some people are fine with 300mg and still others run it as high as 800-900mg with no problems. The trick with EQ is to make sure you donate blood as it causes RBC to be increased. I would donate every 6-8 weeks. The nice thing with EQ over deca is that you do not have to run caber with it. Just make sure to run your AI. Preferably aromasin.

Regarding the EQ cycle - it is a slow acting steroid with minimal side effects, hence the reason people will usually run it for 12 weeks, and testosterone together with it. This would be one nice cycle for some lean gains, and you might as well add in there some turinabol in the beginning as a kick-starting agent. It will give roughly the same benefits as dianabol will, but without water retention, since turinabol does not convert into estrogen.

Top Bottom