Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introduction - Euro-Peptides.net representative here

Stugatz

Peptide Sponsor Rep
What's crackin ladies and gents?

I wanted to take a quick second to introduce myself. I am the newest addition to the Euro-Peptides.net team of representatives. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions/concerns regarding EP products, orders, or just general peptide use. Or just say hi or some shit man I don't care
smile.png

I want to give a quick thanks to the EVO crew for having us here. I look forward to getting to know you people and become a contributing member to this forum.

I go by the surname Stugatz, which when crudely translated from Italian means something close to "dick head" or "dumbass". Both of those nicknames are acceptable as well.

I type in bold....not because I'm some pompous jerk on a power trip who thinks his posts are more important, but because that's what my old mentor and former EP head rep would do and now it's instinct for me to hit ctrl+B before I type. I get made fun of all the time but it's a tough habit to break when you don't even realize your doing it.

Thank you for your time!

~STUGATZ

good to have you.

would love to learn more about these peptides. it has been a while since I have used them because of all the crap out there. so good to have a legit company here
Absolutely brother. I'm happy to answer any and all questions either here or through PM.

Peptides are revolutionary bro. They're cheap, and will soon replace more expensive "mainstream" products in my opinion.

For example....you pin 10iu of overpriced growth hormone to get a gh blood level of 20-25 which is respectable. Maybe your total igf-1 levels get up to 400 over time. NOW run a solid protocol of GHRP and CJC and you may see GH serum reach the 40's and igf-1 in the 600's. These are just crude numbers I threw out BUT it's crazy what these peptides can do. And the cool part is, it does it through your own body's natural mechanisms. It just triggers your body to produce all that extra growth. Super fascinating.

Welcome to Elitefitness.com

Top Bottom