Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intro and Questions

Hzrdous

Just stopping by to introduce myself. I have been working on getting back in shape over the past 10 months after a 9 year “hiatus.” All I can say is that marriage, kids, and career took center stage and slowly pushed keeping my body in optimal condition way down on my list of priorities.

Last year I saw a side by side picture of myself from October 2019 next to one from August 2011 and it blew me away how out of shape I was...I have lost a lot of the bad weight (67.5 lbs) in the past 10 months through diet and exercise. Having gotten back to a good place to run a cycle, I went and had blood-work done to check my levels before beginning. Total testosterone was under 250 and free test was only 7, so the doc started me on TRT.

I stored the gear I purchased for my first cycle “back” until I get my TRT results after 8-10 weeks of therapy. (I want to know what my baseline is before adding anything to it.)

I have read (and will continue to research and read) some of the threads on the subject but still wanted to post my “story” as well. I am hoping that some of you guys can share your experiences with cycling while on TRT. My basic stats are below:

Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 188 lbs
BF%: 16%
Currently running TRT dose of 200 mg Cypionate per week, pinning 2X per week @ 100 mg each pin. (I know that is a high dosage for TRT, but it’s what the Dr told me to run so I’m giving it a chance.)

At my best ever physical condition (approximately 10 years ago) I was 228 lbs and 7-8% BF.

My goal is to get my BF% back down at or under 10%, and keep my weight between 200-210 lbs.

I realize that I started using steroids way too early and know (now) that the bro-science PCT routines I used to follow probably contributed to me having low T currently. As they say, hindsight is 20-20. My past experience with using PED’s began in my late teens and I ran 2-3 cycles a year for 7 years. Once I got married and had a kid (along with accepting a very time consuming promotion at my company, that requires a LOT of traveling) I stopped cycling and gradually even stopped going to the gym.

I am looking forward to your feedback and to participating in the conversations here. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the feedback!

Mobster, he said he wanted to see total T at the “high end of optimal between 900-1000” and that would get free T where it needed to be and that I should feel a lot better in the next 2-3 weeks. He said we would do more blood work in 10 weeks and make any adjustments needed up/down to the dose at that time.

Thanks again guys!

The fact that you were 7-9% body fat before is a huge plus. You will have an easier time getting to where you want to be compared to someone who has always been obese.

Things are going pretty good so far. I’m still sticking to a good diet, which is making things much easier to move towards my goals. Just the TRT dose has provided a lot of positive effects; from increased energy, to strength & endurance, and even lowered BF%. To have not been using TRT any longer than I have been, I am very happy with the results.

My weight is back up and hovering around 200 lbs (+12-15 lbs over the past 10 weeks), while my waist size has stayed the same or even gotten a little bit smaller. Tone and definition is returning rapidly. All of my max lifts are up more than I had expected.

I am going to add some stuff at low doses and see how it goes over the next few weeks. My days of blasting a gram of anything per week are behind me...I’m gonna take a different approach and actually listen to the vets who say to use the least amount possible to get the best results with the least sides.

I appreciate the feedback everybody has given me here, and I will drop back and return to lurking for a while until it’s time to provide another update down the road.

Stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom