Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

intestinal growth

It is the IGF that grows the intestins. However HGH converts to IGF within the body so they both could, may cuase GH gut if not properly or respectfully administered. The greatest number of receptors for IGF in the body are located in the intestins that is one of the reasons when using IGF it is better to use less than more. I could go into more detail but because of time constraints I cannot. Just remember that it is not an immediate reaction it takes time for this to happen. When you overload the receptors in the muscles you want to grow they will shut down or be clogged the IGF is still in your system. It has to go somewhere and the intestins will absorb it and use it to grow. Hope that helps!

From what I have read it is more like 10-15IU's per day for use more than 2 years.

From what I have read it is more like 10-15IU's per day for use more than 2 years.

People will have a different number/density of receptors, and also there will be a higher or lower affinity of different growth factors for receptors.

For example, there is a differential response to steroids, some people respond well and don't need to take a lot, some people do not respond as well, need to take more, and there are probably times when even taking more isn't going to make any difference at all.

The point, I don't think that there is any 'set' amount that will trigger gut growth.

People will have a different number/density of receptors, and also there will be a higher or lower affinity of different growth factors for receptors.

For example, there is a differential response to steroids, some people respond well and don't need to take a lot, some people do not respond as well, need to take more, and there are probably times when even taking more isn't going to make any difference at all.

The point, I don't think that there is any 'set' amount that will trigger gut growth.

Exactly! That is what I was saying earlier. You need to start out at a minimal dose with IGF and work your way up. Only stay of for four weeks. Also, your muscles will only be able to absorbe so much then your receptors become cloged. The rest is not wasted but absorbed by the intestins so don't go overboard with IGF. I am not trying to start an argument but for me personally I would never use over 70mcg's per. With IGF remember less is more. More is bad news.

Top Bottom