Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

International Tracking/ USPS International

unclep

gear was going through usps and this is what they say on the website:

Your item is being processed by United States Customs. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

proceeded by:

INBOUND INTERNATIONAL ARRIVAL, KENNEDY AMC, July 10, 2003, 2:24 am
FOREIGN INTERNATIONAL DISPATCH, CAIRO, EGYPT, July 06, 2003, 10:45 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
question? if it is siezed or held, shouldnt they update there system with some form of info?

ANYONE EVER GET THIS?

unclep

Yes, that is the common response that is on the website......meaning that it is on its way into the country through the customs post. And I imagine if they seized it, it would not say so on the website.

It should display outbound from customs and out for delivery within a day.
If its stays in customs for more than 2-3 days then they most likely opened it.
Keep ckecking, you'll know.

Been in for several days.....and it was two packages sent different times, whats the possiblity of both getting jacked? i've received before w/no problem? can i resend to same addy?

p

It still dispays the same message? Its the 17 and it stayed there since the 10th?
Id start to worry bro.

Canuck4 said:
It should display outbound from customs and out for delivery within a day.
If its stays in customs for more than 2-3 days then they most likely opened it.
Keep ckecking, you'll know.

yep, same shit happened to me. if it stays in there for more than a few days time your fucked. unless they are busy this week :). had the same message i looked at for several weeks before giving up and asking for a resend using the tracking # as evidence to the source. ;)

i got one int'l pack this way and it stayed in customs like that for almost two weeks, and i still received, so anything is possible here

DRRman said:
i got one int'l pack this way and it stayed in customs like that for almost two weeks, and i still received, so anything is possible here

yeah, there is always hold-ups. that is why i waited 3 weeks (it was 3 day express BTW) till i figured i was screwed. then waited a few more weeks to make it over a month till i asked for a resend. you have to be patient and wait upwards of a month from send off date then start to figure your fucked.

THANKS FOR THE HOPE...I believe it will come through,

Inshalah

p

DRRman said:

ive got one that cleared customs in a little over 24hrs this week. it only updated at night when i tracked it then. So is the general rule, if its been sitting somewhere , ie customs, for too long...its being investigated?

also is jfk the major port for customs?

peace
sober

Top Bottom