Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

International Anabolics/ Interbolica

johndorf92

View attachment 122213

View attachment 122223

are these two legit? i also posted a problem while taking this. the label tells you its ANABOL (im pretty sure thats dianabol right?) but the formulation says 50mgs of OXANDRALONE (im pretty sure as well that's anavar). to make this short. i bought anavar off the site where they were selling this. and im receiving bad sides usually found in dbol. :( idk whats happening here. and is this really british dragon? wth is that sign at the side?
it can be found on internationalanabolics(.)com
hopefully someone can clear this up for me. thanks :)

View attachment 122213

View attachment 122223

are these two legit? i also posted a problem while taking this. the label tells you its ANABOL (im pretty sure thats dianabol right?) but the formulation says 50mgs of OXANDRALONE (im pretty sure as well that's anavar). to make this short. i bought anavar off the site where they were selling this. and im receiving bad sides usually found in dbol. :( idk whats happening here. and is this really british dragon? wth is that sign at the side?
it can be found on internationalanabolics(.)com
hopefully someone can clear this up for me. thanks :)
I can explain what you dont understand johndorf92. Anabol is oxandrolone (var) as i see there on the bottle at 50mg dosing - with this dosage side effects are common to small inexperienced men and should not be used by someone such as yourself who clearly has no idea of knowledge of what they are taking.

Dbol is methandrostreolone and the two are very very different.

Yes both the sites are legitimate and i have used the products for a few years with great results. Before you get any more gear and harm yourself i think its worth you learning about what your taking and stop publicly embarrassing yourself.

Top Bottom