Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent fasting on steroids

LawAbider56

[FONT=&quot]Planning on cutting mid march and was wondering about intermittent fasting some say it's a waste while on steroids. Anyone that has advice or did it by experience give feedback.[/FONT]

you can still do it on cycle... steve will chime in on this one and rickrock likely will as well... those two have a lot of experience with intermittent fasting...

all intermittent fasting means is you are eating in a window of typically 4-6 hours during the 24 hour day. the rest of the time you will be consuming only water and electrolytes

it is a lifestyle. some guys do it 3 or 4 x per week. some guys do it daily.

it would not matter whether you use steroids or not. the benefits would actually be greater on cycle since steroids do increase inflammation so not throwing food at your stomach every 2 hours is a good idea. i would love to know why some think it is 'pointless' on cycle, what is the justification? Rick and I did a series on our evolutionary.org podcast on IF, worth a look. I've also interviewed some of the brightest minds in the industry on it over the years you can dig up some of those podcasts too. there are very few people who think it isn't a good idea, and i respect their opinion, however they aren't in any position to give advice on nutrition IMO. they are usually regular doctors who just regurgitate what the food and pharma companies want them to believe

[FONT=&quot]Planning on cutting mid march and was wondering about intermittent fasting some say it's a waste while on steroids. Anyone that has advice or did it by experience give feedback.[/FONT]
Everything that works off cycle works even better on cycle. My profile pic was me on intermittent fasting 3 days out from a contest in prep. Trust me it works really really well with steroids especially if cutting

Hey Steve, any chance of a link to the evolutionary.org podcast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom