Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent fasting and juice

Snapcity1990

Will intermittent fasting hinder your gains on aas even if you consume the appropriate amount of calories? Ive heard that the normal body doesn't go catabolic, but would steroids make you go catabolic with a 16 hour fast and an 8 hour eating window? Has anyone had any experience with fasting while on cycle? Thanks

Will intermittent fasting hinder your gains on aas even if you consume the appropriate amount of calories? Ive heard that the normal body doesn't go catabolic, but would steroids make you go catabolic with a 16 hour fast and an 8 hour eating window? Has anyone had any experience with fasting while on cycle? Thanks

Every cycle I run is with an intermittent fasting diet, and I can assure you that it only has positives and no negatives on cycle. My last cycle I gained 12 lbs but dropped bodyfat from 6.5% at the beginning to 5.7% at the end (my avi pic).

Intermittent fasting and cycling work beautifully together :)

Every cycle I run is with an intermittent fasting diet, and I can assure you that it only has positives and no negatives on cycle. My last cycle I gained 12 lbs but dropped bodyfat from 6.5% at the beginning to 5.7% at the end (my avi pic).

Intermittent fasting and cycling work beautifully together :)

Can you help me out with im fasting?

More info some links or something.

I have been at 10-12% forever and am looking to finally nip this thing in the ass!!!!

"IF" works wonders while being ON or OFF. All you have to do is adjust your Calories & Macros to what ever your goal is. It's a lifestyle and not a diet. I will never go back to 5-6 small meals. I fast for 20 hours and have a eating window of 4 hours when I'm cutting and now that I'm bulking I fast for 18 hours and have an eating window of 6 hours to consume my calories.

Can you help me out with im fasting?

More info some links or something.

I have been at 10-12% forever and am looking to finally nip this thing in the ass!!!!

Sure brother. Check out my discussion thread. All the info you could ever want to help successfully setup a proper IF diet plan for any goal is right there.

Feel free to post any questions you have also, and join the discussion :)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=947273

Top Bottom