Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting read

TULL3RZ

So I came across this study a while ago when I did my first course last year but never thought anything of it. Maybe because it was all new to me I just listened to my mate (who it was also his first time doing a course lol) stupid I know! I did as much research as I could about anabolic steroids a year before I even took my first course but to my knowledge it's the experience of myself and hearing others experience with it seems to be what I look out for now. What y'all guys think on this 'kick in' time for Test E

The only reason it's got me 're reading that study (maybe fake or a load of bull) is I've recently started another course of test e 300, first jab was Saturday of 1ml and I already feel stronger in the gym, could just be all my head.
From others experience, when did/do you feel the effects to take place and notice a change in yourself (retaining water, muscle mass and so on?)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

steroids will work as soon as you inject them man. however they do not reach peak levels until about 4-5X their half life assuming you are being consistent taking them

it is not difficult to understand if you sit down and map it out on a paper..

Literally love the way people assume you're dumb and don't self educate before injecting!
Like I said (if you can read) I prefer hearing other people's experiences, read as much info I could find on the net for roughly a year before I even bought my first cycle and injected!

When I find the dude who wrote this article about steroids and what he thinks (not what I truly believe, before anyone rages.. just another person's experience and findings) I'll link it up after work.

First course was just test cypionate and switched to enanthate 300 for the rest of the course (14 week)
First course was 2 years ago when I was 27, 63kg, 5ft10 .. after course 75kg, after PCT stayed at 69kg

I'm unable to post the link to the web page so the pictures won't be showed of the graphs, when I have more time I'll post them..

Some of thelonger acting estered anabolic steroidsare some of the most popular around and have been used for decades. The first anabolic steroids produced and used by the Soviet Union in the 1940s and 1950s were Testosetrne Suspension, which is testosterone without an ester. This raises the level of total testosterone in the blood after injection to higher levels than those produced naturally, thus giving the steroid user an advantage. This was evident at the 1950s Olympic Games when the Soviet Union dominated all other competitors, including the USA. A short while after this, Testosterone Enanthate was developed. Enanthate is a long acting ester attached to the parent hormone – Testosterone allowing for a longer slow release of the parent hormone, unlikeTestosterone Suspension. Testosterone was designed for medical purposes, as Testosterone Suspension was not seen as very versatile as it needs to be injected once or twice daily. This is compared to Test Enan that needs only once per week injections and is active for 14-16 days. Testoviron was born by Schering and is still in production today and is the most popular used hormone replacement therapy preparation. Second on the scene wasTestosterone Cypionate, produced by Upjohn and also still in production and also widely prescribed by endocrinologists.

The use of these two testosterone based anabolic steroids for performance enhancement is common knowledge and dates back over 60 years. We have come along way in terms of what’s right and wrong in that time but one rule has stuck for years. Its often advised that testosterone based long esters, such asTestoseterone Enanthateand Cypionate “kick in” only after around 6-7 weeks and should be run for extended periods. We don’t disagree that they should be used for longer periods of 10-12 weeks, but we do disagree with their “kick in” times. This is when the steroid user will experience a rise in sexual desire, strength, mood and muscle mass, but what happens before then? Well, we’re saying that this 6-7 weeks “kick in” period is a myth and you’ll get the gains you want in muscle mass, strength and libido long before then, and here’s why:

We managed to find a study in Australia on 16 healthy men given either Testosterone Enanthate (TE) or placebo. The TE group was given 3.5mg/kg of TE for only 6 weeks and their 1 rep max (1RM) of both leg press and bench press recorded. If you’re 80kg, you’d have been given 280mg/wk of Test Enan, which is a high for hormone replacement therapy standards, but on the low side for steroid users and performance enhancement.

The above figure shows the effects of the Testosterone Enanthate on their 1RM of both leg press and bench press. There was no strength increase on leg press after 3 and 6 weeks, but there was an increase in the amount they could lift on bench press. Bench press actually increased almost 20% in only 6 weeks. These don’t seem possible if you were to listen to the advice of longer estered testosterones needing to be used for extended periods, so they “kick in”.

The subjects were also told to sprint on an ergometer and in the Testosterone Enanthate group there was also an increase in peak spring capacity.

When the Australian researchers took an overview of the results, they noticed the most progression had occurred in the first 3 weeks of the 6-week study.

Most experiencedsteroid userswill tell you that their sex drive will increase in a matter of days or weeks even when using long acting testosterone esters, Enanthate or Cypionate. This is because once injected, total testosterone levels will begin to rise hours after their administration and peak after 4-5 days before declining slowly. When testosterone rises, so will muscle building processes, such as protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, mTOR and thus enhanced strength and muscle building will occur. The “kick in” time is merely a myth, as are many things you may here when wanting to learn aboutanabolic steroids and hormones.

One thing I added to my log on Evo was that I KNOW (100% everytime) that whatever I can bench 'off' I can add 20-kilos / 44lbs to 'on'. This is just from the water retention on dbol improving the leverage as well as any actual strength. Leg Press... no such advantage for me - maybe more reps

I'm not sure what the argument is here. It makes complete sense. The test doesn't "kick in" in 6 weeks. That is why the words are in quotes and people make the mistake. As Steve said, they start working as soon as they are in your body. It just takes a while to reach peak levels.

Any steroid starts working the second it's injected. Long estered steroids just take a little bit longer to reach full blood hormone concentrations.

The steroid esters slowly build up in your blood stream of the course of days/weeks

Any steroid starts working the second it's injected. Long estered steroids just take a little bit longer to reach full blood hormone concentrations.

The steroid esters slowly build up in your blood stream of the course of days/weeks
yes absolutely right bro...

Top Bottom