Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting experience with tbol/dbol..

JohnRambo

A unplanned experiment...

Three and a half week ago I started Dbol, but I added som left-over tbol to the mix...Just for kicks :evil:

But, it took so long before the shit kicked in, so I quit the tbol..I had a teori that the two substances was filling up the same reseptores and that it would trigger "aromatising"....WRONG!

The day after I quit tbol my right nipple began itching and pinching... Two days later I added tbol..again just of curiosity.. And this time my teori was right..! The next day my nipples was back to normal again.. And they have been since, and now things have started kicking for real..

So I think that the experiment showed that tbol kinda worked as a anti-estrogen in my case... Its a pitty theres not more written about tbol, becouse of this.. there is no way of confirming the experiment teoretically..

Of course, we have to look at the fact that my body maight be really fucked up..And not working the same way as you others.. But still I saw it as my duty to share the results of this sudden, unplanned experiment... ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom