Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An interesting conversation with my Endocrinologist

Ffactor

He said 200 mg of Test Enanthate every other week is enough to cause negative feedback and suppress endogenous testosterone production.

Ffactor said:
He said 200 mg of Test Enanthate every other week is enough to cause negative feedback and suppress endogenous testosterone production.

anyone have knowledge on this? and is it just Enanthate? or test period?

Why are you suprised by this, of course it will supress your natural test. production. 100mg of test a week will shut you down.

200 mg of Test Enanthate "or any other long acting test" every other week IS enough to cause suppress endogenous testosterone production while your taking it every other week. That will go away with time / pct depending on how long you took 200mg every other week.

From what I have read, the average guy only makes around 100mg a week of test. So if you are getting that 100mg a week of test elsewhere, it would be enough to suppress test production. I dont know what he means about the negative feedback.

I dont see why this is suprising? Even a small amount of Var can be suppressive...
The bodies Endocrine System is a complex, delicate & finely tuned system. Toying with it even slightly brings imbalances.

I agree with Bossman. The body only produces about 100mg of test a week that amount is regulated by that feedback loop, that means if your body only wants to produce 100 under normal circumstances if 102mg were present they would be inhibited by the feedback mechanism until the 100 mg was maintained. Homeostasis. ergo 200mg of Test anything eow reaches ~100mg per week, you don't need anymore so your nuts wont make any more - inhibition, this mechanism is exactly what Negative Feedback is. He just tried to word it that way to scare you. Doctors love their nomenclature. If you were planning on doing 200mg of Test E eow, please skip it and send me the money instead. You would just be replacing and maintaining the normal amount of test in your body while shutting down your nuts. You will not be any more anabolic. Unless you were just using it in horomone replacement therapy then you are fine for that purpose.

Only way to tell is checking LH/FSH mid cycle. He also doesn't recommend PCT, he says given time it will reverse itself. I say bullshit, HCG should jump start my pituatary if its asleep. I'm not willing to wait for a year for my things to turn to normal.

Natural test production varies for each individual but I don't ever believe I've seen the average quoted at or near even 10mg daily (7 I believe was it but it's been so long). So for the sake of argument we assume everyone here is superhuman and gets 10mg a day that's 70mg per week. If you take 200mg weekly (nearly 3x our very generous estimate and almost 4x what I recall being the right number) you are already way over. Make it a long ester not only do you have the 200mg but you get weekly layers as the half-lives don't completely delete the test so hit a spreadsheet and do the math but no matter what you come up with you are suppressed.

EDit: bad math above

Last edited:
Top Bottom