Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intense Shoulder Pain!!!!

CENTURION44

Im on my 7th week of a 10weeker...sust/deca.......250/300mg

And my shoulders kill while working out...i mean it feels like someone is sticking a knife in my shoulder...but only while working out and then like 10 minutes later....gone...what is this from and how do i stop it...i have been conservative as to how much weight i throw on....wont go more than 50 -60lbs from when i started....depending on the muscle maybe lower....like to keep the reps high....please help..

that might be a rupture on your joint cartilage. it that persists I would go to the doctor and check. that exact thing happened to me 3 weeks ago I had to go to the doc and he told me that is was just strained my shoulder muscle. so i had to give it a rest about 4 days and everything is fine now, well yesterday I felt something like a little pinch but that was about it. good luck bro.!

i already took 4 days off and yesterday was my first day back....i went easy on it and on my 3rd set...same shit all over again...i was doing bench...at about 205...high reps...maybe too much weight???

that's exactly what happened to me bro I was on the bench with my buddies lifting and I felt like something tore, fortunately it was just a strained muscle. Just go easy on the weight though until it heals I think you strained a muscle bro. IMO I still feel a bit of tension when I work bi and tris as well but I'm just taking it easy, I want it to get it going hard for my next 6 weeks but I guess I rather go easy and really injure myself.

jrc04444 said:
Im on my 7th week of a 10weeker...sust/deca.......250/300mg

And my shoulders kill while working out...i mean it feels like someone is sticking a knife in my shoulder...but only while working out and then like 10 minutes later....gone...what is this from and how do i stop it...i have been conservative as to how much weight i throw on....wont go more than 50 -60lbs from when i started....depending on the muscle maybe lower....like to keep the reps high....please help..
What happens sometimes is your strength shoots up so quickly during your cycle, and the supporting tendons and muscles (rotator cuff for example) don’t keep up, hence shoulder, joint, and tendon pain. I know it’s hard to do, but sometimes you have to NOT add weight every time you lift when you’re on. Sounds like you’re already doing that? Maybe pick a day that you’ll do some rotator cuff exercises exclusively.

benevolent anarchist said:
What happens sometimes is your strength shoots up so quickly during your cycle, and the supporting tendons and muscles (rotator cuff for example) don’t keep up, hence shoulder, joint, and tendon pain. I know it’s hard to do, but sometimes you have to NOT add weight every time you lift when you’re on. Sounds like you’re already doing that? Maybe pick a day that you’ll do some rotator cuff exercises exclusively.

BA is on the right track...you shouldn't add weight while on gear...on the contrary, you should lower it if anything. I'm thinking of writing an e-book or something, and this will be discussed in depth.

Top Bottom