Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

intense pain after injection

burrnelly

Ok so i started my sus250 and i pinned correct cleaning the pin, injection site and the top of the vial... the first day wasnt bad at all the second day was sore then i woke up last night with super bad pain in my shoulder? im no pussy and it wasnt a pain that i could just forget about. it kept me up and i took 4 aleve and finally fell back asleep.. Does anyone have any ideas what could have caused this??

you probably hit a vein. the pain might be dull for few days, but not intense. shoulders can be hit or miss. stick with glutes, almost always pain free during and after. more room for error.

would you consider the joose being bad?? it came in a sealed vial but was also a first time purchase from an underground source?? the sus is smooth looking no floaties or anything like that?? also heating it up i hear helps??

i didnt think of that burn, that you might be on sus. sustanon is notorious for being painful. i used it on my second cycle, and did have some pain after injection. it was terrible.

i havent used sustanon since. i just use test enan or cyp for test. typically with deca. i cant remember the advantage of sustanon. if ther eis one. i wont use it again.

sus by itself can hurt alot bro. it doesn't bother me in the shoulders, but my boy can't handle it and he's a pretty tuff guy. each person may be differant. me personally, I can't stand it in my quads but I love it in my tri's, gluts, and shoulders.

yes i was told to clean the pin, injection site and the top of the vial with an alcohol swab everytime you inject? is this not correct?

No buddy a brand new pin comes sterilized. If you wipe the pin with an alcahol wipe or whatever it might burn a little extra or not go in or out as smooth.

the pin you inject with should not be wiped as it's already sterile,the only thing you should do before injecting is to allow a drop to run down the barrel while rotating, this will lube the pin making injecting alot smoother.

Top Bottom