Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intake/absorbtion rate of nutrients relating to H2O intake...

swordfish151

This may have some relevance to gear as we all tend to watch what we eat when "ON". So...the question posed is...how true is this statement " You must drink water after every meal in order for your body to absorb the nutrients, if you dont then your body does not absorb them". This was stated by a Hydrationist to a friend of mine. They also stated that "Crystal Light" is NOT water, because what you added to the water changed the compound altogether? So how true are these statements? ...anyone have any insight on this? Ulter? Macro? X?

So they were saying that adding crystal light mix will actually change the chemical structure of water???

Don't have an answer for your question bro. Anyone else want to chime in?

Apexx said:
So they were saying that adding crystal light mix will actually change the chemical structure of water???

Don't have an answer for your question bro. Anyone else want to chime in?

basically....yes. The hydrationist stated that it has to be "clean water" adding any compound to water will change the molecular structure thus no longer being water....so even crystal light is not considered a "clean" form or H2O..or in thier words...not water at all..?????

...i can say from personal experience that when i used to drink sodas and a little watter, and still ate 5000+ calories... i gained very little...
...once i started drinking a decent ammount of water... i say decent gains...
...now i have been drinking a lot of water (over a gal., maybe 1.5-2) my gains have come even better... :coffee:

Top Bottom