Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin supplement, Insulin mimicking, carbohydrate, nutrient partitioner,glucagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Insulin supplement, Insulin mimicking, carbohydrate, nutrient partitioner,glucago

I've been taking this lately and loving it. I can eat like a fat kid with a tapeworm at a buffet all week and not stack on the chub.

Re: Insulin supplement, Insulin mimicking, carbohydrate, nutrient partitioner,glucago

I've been taking this lately and loving it. I can eat like a fat kid with a tapeworm at a buffet all week and not stack on the chub.

Haha

Ive ran a few bottles of this while eating clean. I experienced some nice recomp. It's an awesome product.

I like taking 3 caps of N2Slin before hitting HomeTownBuffet

damn! I've been taking synephrine for over a year now in my pre-workout, and i never even thought to research it. I can't imagine the effects of all these together! SUPER STOKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom