Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is insulin something you tried?

newtoner

I am racking my brain wondering if i should try insulin or not. I had a friend who used it who put on 25 pounds in like a month using it, he says it is the most anabolic hormone and it will help you grow to your maximum potential and beyond. has anyone on here actually used it and what were your results?

that is a very unique situation. most people who use insulin will not get much out of it and any weight you put on will be 99% fat and you will have a hard time getting rid of it

remember our western diets mean we are already swimming in insulin as it is. to add more makes very little sense!

The main risk when using insulin is suddenly falling into a coma and dying, so I have passed on it.

If I were 10 years younger I would probably do it due to recklessness, but then again I would probably not be 10 years older now [emoji51]
But luckily it was not on my radar back then.
Way too easy to fuck up on insulin for my taste, and it's not gonna be a forgiving fuckup.

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom