x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

insulin side effects

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about insulin side effects within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I want to use insulin because I want to be a freak like Ronnie Coleman and some of these other bodybuilders i see out there. I know insulin is what they use. i've researched for hours on this and the only side effect i see is that you can go hypo, so that is why i have plenty of dextrose shakes on hand. any other sides i should watch out for?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

insulin side effects

I want to use insulin because I want to be a freak like Ronnie Coleman and some of these other bodybuilders i see out there. I know insulin is what they use. i've researched for hours on this and the only side effect i see is that you can go hypo, so that is why i have plenty of dextrose shakes on hand. any other sides i should watch out for?

Re: insulin side effects

using insulin is not going to "make you a freak" SMFH... stop it man, you sound like a 3 year old who is just learning how to read and write... its sounds so stupid... just stop

If you don't look borderline freakish now then insulin ain't gonna change that

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

the disease i see on these forums is people who think if they do what the pros do they will look like them. WRONG. if i practice basketball everyday and take what lebron takes i will still never be able to dunk. GTFO with that shit

the other disease is the clowns who blame the victim. 'well this worked for me so it didn't work for you because you weren't following it'. GTFO with that shit too

how many times at the gym do we see some fat newbie being trained by a juiced up meathead and the meathead has them doing things they got no business doing in the first place.

everyone is different. what works for 1 person won't work for the other. so just stop it as mobster and dylan said above

if you could just take insulin and look ilke ronnie coleman you would have already been known by now. ronnie was the best athlete in his city as a teenager, he could destroy everyone at any sport in school. he was gifted all his life. if he had wanted to be a NFL player he would have gotten very far, same with basketball or even something like track. he chose bodybuilding
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

oh boy....
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Chairman Member Topps_Baseball88's Avatar

Stupidest shit I've seen in a while this post lol

it can kill you.

The two big side effects are getting fat as fuck and/or dying. Not something I would ever recommend using.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    The two big side effects are getting fat as fuck and/or dying. Not something I would ever recommend using.
    Agreed for people who donít know what they are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by clarken View Post
    I want to use insulin because I want to be a freak like Ronnie Coleman and some of these other bodybuilders i see out there. I know insulin is what they use. i've researched for hours on this and the only side effect i see is that you can go hypo, so that is why i have plenty of dextrose shakes on hand. any other sides i should watch out for?
    I do not agree with the comments, however I do agree with the intention. They are trying to save you from yourself.
    You donít take insulin because that is what this huge guy is taking.
    Are you willing to live his lifestyle? Live and eat to lift, screw eating out. You make all your food for the week on the weekend. Your grocery bill is going to skyrocket. You are going to grow so your internal organs will have to grow also. Your heart will grow to keep the blood flowing to the extra mass.
    None of this means you are going to die, but you need to be ready for complications and monitor your health.
    You really need to think deep if that is the lifestyle you want.
    You will at some point take stims and probably exhibit afib. Been there, done that. High BP will occur. Probably not at first, give it time. It will.
    Diet- oh boy- this is usually the hardest for most. Take slin on a wrong diet, and you will get fat. You have it dialed in and yes you can get big.
    I use slin, but it is a pain in the ass. Timing and macros are everything. This goes well beyond just diet. Timing. If you use Novakin R- even worse. Two peaks. If you use pre and post workout, timing so the peaks donít occur at the same time.
    You said a side is that you just go hypo. Thatís all?
    You are traveling and you go hypo but weíre not prepared. Just go hypo... drenched in sweat and then it effects your Vision. You canít focus. You know that things are not right. You get scared because your vision is blurry. But itís just going hypo.

I usually donít say these things because it can be run safely, but I donít see that you are taking it seriously. If I misunderstood you, I apologize. I jus want to make sure that it is respected or you will fuck up big time.