Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin research

daryllsimon33

I'm still doing research on insulin and had a question about it's use. i plan on going on your classic 12 week bulker(dbol,test,deca) come September and was thinking of incorporating insliun. would it be possible to use it for the 12 weeks during my cycle then continue to use it during pct? How long can you stay on insliun for? einsiten please dazzle me with your infinate wisdom….

we already with our crappy diets and frequent meals spit out tons of insulin.. more than we should

there is no reason why you need to inject more and it won't help you, but it will hurt you

if you do what you are planning above you will gain a ton of fat 100%

it shouldnt be used at all unless you medically need it... i have turned down so may paying clients that wanted me to advise them on it because i want nothing to do with it

I'm still doing research on insulin and had a question about it's use. i plan on going on your classic 12 week bulker(dbol,test,deca) come September and was thinking of incorporating insliun. would it be possible to use it for the 12 weeks during my cycle then continue to use it during pct? How long can you stay on insliun for? einsiten please dazzle me with your infinate wisdom….

Tell us a little about yourself too

Top Bottom