Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin question, regarding carbs, timing and cycle. - Stats and information in post.

Xage321

Hi guys.

So now that I’m 25. I decided that i want to give Insulin a go, more specific novorapid. Anyway I have a few question releated. I’m new at this side as a member, but I’ve been ready on the side for a decent amount of time.

(I will post my cycle history and stats in the buttom – Don’t worry)

So basically I have a few concerns with insulin as it is prolly the most anabolic thing out there, it can go wrong if not treated with respect. Anyhow, I’m concerned with the Carbs vs fat/muscle gains issues which I pretty common. I see guys “I get fat to fast” etc. That is idd my concern too.

I’m considering to start out slow, with 5IU either pre or post (Only on training days, 5 days pr week) – Which is better?

I’ve read that too few carbs can be a problem, but so can too many as you will store A LOT of fat Quick (This is what I want to avoid).

Option 1: It seems that pre workout should be “the best”, but again I also read that you don’t want to eat to many carbs and as my diet goes, I’m inspired by Alan Aragon and therefor I eat a relative big meal preworkout; Containing: 140g Protein, 270g carbs, 60g Fat. Will this be too many carbs for 5iu of insulin and therefor I will store a lot of fat if taken insulin preworkout?

Option 2: I go with insulin post workout. If taken post workout I would be able to follow the “rule” of 10g carbs (dextrose) pr. 1IU. I could shoot 5IU of insulin postworkout and drink a shake with 50g dextrose and 60 Whey protein powder.

The thing is with second option is that I train in the evening and therefor I “only” get 1 meal in after my post workout shake before bed. Is that cool? If so, should I change anything in the meal due to the insulin in my body (This meal is usually high on prots and fats and low on carbs). What should the meal consist off? High carb/High prot / low fat?

I’ve tried to give as much information as possible, in order to avoid too much questioning back and forth. I hope that someone will give me and helpful answer. As right now I’m a bit confused/scared about the question of too much / too little carb and of getting fat. I respect the "medicin" and therefor it might seem like nooby questions, but i want to make sure i'm doing it right.

STATS/History
Competing plans: Yes, when the shape is right (Hopefully 2-3 years)
Weight: 225-235 pounds (95/105kg)
Fat %: 11-15% (Been awhile since messured, but still got visible abs, veins etc)

Cycle: 5 cycles
1. 12 weeks: Test (500) – With 4 weeks of Dbol
2. 16 weeks: Test/primo (500/300 -> 750/500)
3. 15 weeks: Test/EQ (500/600 -> 750/600)
4. 15 weeks: Test/Deca/EQ (500/600/500 -> 750/600/500)
5. 16 weeks: Test/Deca/EQ/GHRP2/Mod GRR 1-29 (750/750/500/100mcg x3 day of both)
These cycles been within a periode of 4 years.

No tren, not yet. Been advised to wait with that as long as possible.

My plan was to run with 5 cycle again with 5 iu of insulin in week 2-6 and 10-14. (I’ve been off for 6 month)

Guys, what do you think? I will appreciate all the help you can offer. Let me first say I know that the cycle is HUGE, but I really wanna take my body to that next level.

Thank you.

As for long plans, i'm gonna do some cruise and blasting and will lower my dosage in the future, since i will be on more frequently. Cruising and 250 test e follow by and test EQ cycle only. (if anyone is wondering)

Re: Insulin question, regarding carbs, timing and cycle. - Stats and information in p

only you can answer those questions.

you need to have dex on hand while the slin is in your system.

I have used pre workout and post workout and got minimal to no results on insulin. and yes it was legit from the pharmacy. everyone will react different. I even ran a quarter of the 'on paper' recommended amount of dex and still did not experience hypo symptoms.. but someone else might run twice the amount and end up feeling it. we all are different, only YOU can figure it out

for me its not worth the extra stress so I choose to avoid it.

Re: Insulin question, regarding carbs, timing and cycle. - Stats and information in p

Great Answer man! Thanks :)

I got a following up question for you guys, hope someone will be able to help me out!

As for post workout i'm considering eating like this:

Morning: Carbs + Prots, low fat
Lunch: Carbs + Prots, low fat
Pre workout (60-90 minuts pre workout): huge meal: 270g carbs, 140g prots, 60g fats (as originally)
post workout: 5IU + 50g whey + 50g dextrose
Night meal(60-90 minuts after PW-shake): Carbs + Prots, no fat.

- I'm training 2 hours

- As mentioned i'm a big fan of Alan Aragon and Layne norton (the reason i always been eating big meals and less rather than small and many)
Could the mentioned plan work with insulin or is to much fat / to many carbs pre workout? What do you experienced users recon would happen? Would i gain fat or would i gain muscle?

Insulin postworkout is by fat the best for my current work schedule.

I might get flamed for this, but Bostin Lloyd has done some videos on insulin. The guy might seem like a dumbass and a tool, but he knows his stuff when it comes to drugs. He posted this earlier about pre-workout slin..

"good pre workout protocol..... 8 oz chicken breast or 93% lean ground turkey w/ 1 tbspn Macadamia nut oil w/ 1.5 cups white rice or a white potato.... post meal inject 5-10 iu humalog subq... then train 1 hr after food/shot..... ur pump will be retarded and ull stay lean... if u cant do humalog due to it not being legal in the U.S use 5-10 iu humalin 1 hr prior to meal n 2 hrs before u train.... use only on body parts ur trying to bring up..."

So basically, shoot your Slin after you get done eating your pre-workout meal, then train an hour later. To add to this, I would take in some Dextrose/Pre-Workout/BCAAs, before lifting and intra workout.

If you are just going post workout.. then slam 50-75g dextrose or other simple carbs, about 5 minutes after the shot. Then 5-10 minutes later, consume your Whey, and supplements. Then about 45 minutes later, get a solid meal in with 50-75g carbs, and lean protein.

As far as your cycle.. bump your Test up to 1000-1500mg. Run the Deca at 600mg, and EQ at 800mg. I'd also run Anadrol 4 weeks on/off through-out cycle while on Slin

There is so much I would change about your current system but quite frankly I will be typing for about an hour and I am limited for time.

Firstly you will likely be very slin sensitive. You are fairly lean so that's a good start. Guys who don't get good results from slin are likely too fat to begin with. I recommend anyone wanting to use slin to be at least 12% bf but the leaner the better. I don't use it much myself but it is probably the best thing ever when used correctly! Understanding your body and nutrition is paramount with slin.

I like fast acting slin as it is easy to control etc. First time you take it use 2-3IU at home and don't go the gym. Just get your body used to it and eat have a steady supply of carbs when it's active.. The first time I used slin it hit me like a brick wall. When you get more experienced with it you can play about with carbs and finding what amount is best for you. But the 10g carbs per IU is a good system to follow initially. I will say many are so concerned they will get fat off slin they eat the least amount of carbs necessary and that is the wrong way to look at things. You want to make the most of it. It will blow you up if done properly.

2nd day use it pre workout. I like to have a meal of approx. 40-50g protein, 50-70g carbs and 20g fat. Something like steak, sweet potatoes with butter. Perhaps chicken and rice and some peanut butter. I would dose your slin 20 mins later at 4-5IU. Go to the gym but it's vitally important you have an intra shake. You want some fast acting protein and simple carbs. That could be peptropro and highly branched cyclic dextrins (HBCD), BCAA's with dextrose, Hydro whey with vitargo. I like BCAA's and Dextrose as it's cheaper and I digest them well plus I just love them! Your shake first time round should be high carbs just to make sure... 80g or so. I use about 20g BCAA's and anything from 50-150g carbs. I use a lot more carbs if I am training a long time (sometimes I train for 2-3 hours). Then a post workout meal of protein and carbs. I use complex carbs in the form of brown rice but will add some honey to my chicken as it is post workout.

I like novolog. The way you consume your carbs is vital. Drink your intra shake very slowly. I usually start mine 10 mins before training and sip it till the end of training (usually finish it in the sauna). So mix it with lots of water. Saying I took 10IU novolog and had an intra shake of 100g if I slammed that at the start of my workout I will definitely start feeling hypo 1-2 hours later. They key is drink it slowly so you have a steady supply of nutrients and most importantly carbs.

You should love slin and the pump you get will be ridiculous. So make the most of it with a good supply of nutrients when active. Use a decent amount of carbs for added fullness. Drink lots of water with those carbs. Avoid fat when it is active but I recommend some before you use it. If you train when slin is active you would have to be eating blocks of butter to get fat!

If you need anything else just let me know.

Update! Been reading through the post again, and came up with following:

So i've been thinking. I'm gonna change it all up, switch my meals around. No ground beef, gonna eat at mix of chicken, fish and other leans meals instead ! I will eat some ground beef, but it will be at my offdays (No insulin) or/and as far away as possible from the shot.

First of all, thanks again to all that helped me out !

I dont mind eating the same stuff over and over, so if my diet sounds boring/lame etc. I dont want to hear about it. If the macros / timing anything like that is off, PLEASE let me know!

06.20: Injecting 100mcg GHRP6 and 100mcg mod. grf 1.29
07.00: 100g oats + 500g eggwhites (Total: P:64, C: 63, F: 7)
10.00: 80g Rice + 250 ground beef (Total: P:58, C: 61, F: 26)
13.00: 80g rice + 225g Chicken (Total: P:58, C:61, 7)
15.00: Injecting 100mcg GHRP6 and 100mcg mod. grf 1.29
16.00-Preworkout: 160g Rice + 225g Chicken
16.30: Injecting 7,5 IU of Insulin Novorapid
16.45-18.45 Training with intra shake: 70g whey, 75g dextrose, 10g creatine. (P: 60+creatine, C:77, F: 2)
20.00 Post workout: 125g oats + 60g whey (P:69, C: 78, F: 10,89)
21.30: Injecting 100mcg GHRP6 and 100mcg mod. grf 1.29
21.45: Sleep
- Yes i always slept alot of hours.
- Veggies is not accounted for.

Giving me a total off: 371g protein, 461g carbs, 62g carbs and total of 3907 calories ! This is NOT ENOUGH, but i thought i would give room for you guys to add/remove things. I want to be at 4,5k!

This is my first time EVER EVER eating like this ! I know it's not perfect, i know it might be wrong. I just want the diet to be easy and good! I will eat potatos too, i just went for the rice when looking at macros. Ofc it will be same amount of carbs.

What do you think. What have to change, what could stay? ETC ETC all advise are welcome ! Like i said totally new for me.

Elvial -> So usefull! Look at my previous post ! I will get some BCAA ASAP!

Well, if you want to get Big/Bigger, you have to eat. Based on your stats, I would even say your calories are a bit low. Maybe start with your plan, and then increase everything gradually depending on how things are going.

I have a couple thoughts about your game plan there.

First is with your second dose of mod-grf and GHRP-6. I don't know if you have any experience with GHRP-6, but when I take it.. it makes me insanely hungry. I want to tear apart my cupboards and eat everything in sight, and that is starting 5-10 after injection. I don't know how you are going to wait an hour to eat your big meal. I would move it closer to injection time, 20-30 minutes after injection.

Second is with your first dose of the peptides. I would add in 30 minutes of fasted cardio after inject and before you eat your first meal. This will help burn fat/keep you lean while you are bulking.

Third, take your insulin shot 5-10 minutes after eating your big meal. Like Bostin Loyd says, get some healthy fats in that meal to help stabilize the insulin. And then like Elvial said, make sure to gradually sip your intra shake rather than slamming it. You could add in another dose of the GHRP-6 and mod-grf after weight training, and add in another 20-30 minutes of cardio before you eat. Again, this will help you burn fat/stay lean.

Fourth, I would switch out the Oats in your post workout shake with some Dextrose or some other simple carbs. Then, have another solid meal with complex carbs and lean protein 45-60 minutes later. It will be before bed, so it doesn't have to be too big, but you should take advantage of the insulin while it is active.

Fifth, Ipamerolin would be better to use before bed than GHRP-6. Better sleep, longer released GH pulse, and no hunger pains.

Do you plan on using HGH or Tren?

Well, if you want to get Big/Bigger, you have to eat. Based on your stats, I would even say your calories are a bit low. Maybe start with your plan, and then increase everything gradually depending on how things are going.

You're right mate. Like i mentioned i want to get higher i calories.. I was expecting that my diet would be off and therefor you could point me in the right direction on where to add more carbs/prots? Which meals or another meal??? off season, last time, i was at 5500. I will get there, give me a few weeks ;) (Metabolic damaging from diet) Buy yes. You are right.
Where should i add more carbs/prots? Pre/post/intra or throughout the day?

I have a couple thoughts about your game plan there.

First is with your second dose of mod-grf and GHRP-6. I don't know if you have any experience with GHRP-6, but when I take it.. it makes me insanely hungry. I want to tear apart my cupboards and eat everything in sight, and that is starting 5-10 after injection. I don't know how you are going to wait an hour to eat your big meal. I would move it closer to injection time, 20-30 minutes after injection.

I will do that mate ! 30 minuts it is.
Second is with your first dose of the peptides. I would add in 30 minutes of fasted cardio after inject and before you eat your first meal. This will help burn fat/keep you lean while you are bulking.

I could do that, no problem. I'm currently doing 3x 30 minuts steady state cardio to loose water etc, i do that year around acctually. On the treadmill. I can do it fasted.

Third, take your insulin shot 5-10 minutes after eating your big meal. Like Bostin Loyd says, get some healthy fats in that meal to help stabilize the insulin. And then like Elvial said, make sure to gradually sip your intra shake rather than slamming it. You could add in another dose of the GHRP-6 and mod-grf after weight training, and add in another 20-30 minutes of cardio before you eat. Again, this will help you burn fat/stay lean.

Great advise ! I thought that you really should avoid all carbs? But i can adds some nuts or peanutbutter, no problem.

Fourth, I would switch out the Oats in your post workout shake with some Dextrose or some other simple carbs. Then, have another solid meal with complex carbs and lean protein 45-60 minutes later. It will be before bed, so it doesn't have to be too big, but you should take advantage of the insulin while it is active.

Fifth, Ipamerolin would be better to use before bed than GHRP-6. Better sleep, longer released GH pulse, and no hunger pains.
Only heard bad things about Iparemrolin compared to GHRP6. I will stick with GHRP6.

Do you plan on using HGH or Tren?

Considering Tren after crusing for 1-2 month! After this ended cycle. I will start to cruise, never done that before.
- Hgh, no.

Thanks for the great advise mate! Please let me know where to add calories and which? (My first question, marked with dark)

Top Bottom