Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin question, regarding carbs, timing and cycle. - Stats and information in post.

Re: Insulin question, regarding carbs, timing and cycle. - Stats and information in p

Well, I guess you never really stated your goals. I assumed because of the slin you were trying to bulk and put on a good amount of size. At your current size, you are most likely getting to the point where you won't grow a great deal with just AAS.

Your diet looks good, nothing really wrong with it. Kind of bland for my liking, that's your problem, not mine.

If I were to change anything, I would just add in more meals instead of adding in more macros of other meals. Add in a meal after your post workout shake, and then change your eating schedule to eating every 2 hours instead of every 3. I personally eat from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed, and usually get 8-9 meals per day. I do fasted cardio in the AM, and then weights with a little more cardio in the PM like you. So I think you should just eat a steady amount each meal, with your macros evenly spread out.

Whole foods can get very filling when you are eating clean, so you might not feel like eating every 2 hours. GHRP-6 will help extremely, but another thing you could do is alternate your meals so that you eat a solid meal, then a shake. People talk shit about shakes, saying that you need REAL food, not those.. but those guys are not eating 5,000+ calories per day. If you eat 8 meals, that is 4 solid meals, and 4 shakes. My mass gainer shakes are homemade and contain 2 cups Fat-Free Milk, 1 Scoop Whey, 1 Cup Raw Oats, and a huge scoop of peanut butter. With this you get a mix of quick and slow absorbing carbs and protein, with healthy fats. Because it is liquid, it doesn't leave you feeling too full or bloated, so you can throw down another big solid meal 2 hours later.

GHRP-6 is stronger than Ipam, but that doesn't mean it is better to use before bed. You just have to use enough Ipam to make it worth it.

What does your current cycle look like.

Also, I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but make sure you are cycling Slin 4 weeks on/off!

Re: Insulin question, regarding carbs, timing and cycle. - Stats and information in p

Well, I guess you never really stated your goals. I assumed because of the slin you were trying to bulk and put on a good amount of size. At your current size, you are most likely getting to the point where you won't grow a great deal with just AAS.

Exactly!

Your diet looks good, nothing really wrong with it. Kind of bland for my liking, that's your problem, not mine.

If I were to change anything, I would just add in more meals instead of adding in more macros of other meals. Add in a meal after your post workout shake, and then change your eating schedule to eating every 2 hours instead of every 3. I personally eat from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed, and usually get 8-9 meals per day. I do fasted cardio in the AM, and then weights with a little more cardio in the PM like you. So I think you should just eat a steady amount each meal, with your macros evenly spread out.

I will do that mate! For sure. It's just so knew to me. I've been eating 3-4 BIG meals, my entire "career" always been advised to do that. As mentioned Layne Norton etc recommending that. But i will add more meals..

Whole foods can get very filling when you are eating clean, so you might not feel like eating every 2 hours. GHRP-6 will help extremely, but another thing you could do is alternate your meals so that you eat a solid meal, then a shake. People talk shit about shakes, saying that you need REAL food, not those.. but those guys are not eating 5,000+ calories per day. If you eat 8 meals, that is 4 solid meals, and 4 shakes. My mass gainer shakes are homemade and contain 2 cups Fat-Free Milk, 1 Scoop Whey, 1 Cup Raw Oats, and a huge scoop of peanut butter. With this you get a mix of quick and slow absorbing carbs and protein, with healthy fats. Because it is liquid, it doesn't leave you feeling too full or bloated, so you can throw down another big solid meal 2 hours later.

GHRP-6 is stronger than Ipam, but that doesn't mean it is better to use before bed. You just have to use enough Ipam to make it worth it.

Oats, whey, milk and peanutbutter blended in a shake.. been doing that for years mate :) (When you get to a certain point, you will need shakes.

What does your current cycle look like.

Also, I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but make sure you are cycling Slin 4 weeks on/off!

4 weeks on off, been my plan the entire time.

Cycle:

1-17: 750 Test E
1-15: 750 EQ
1-15: 500 Deca
300mcg of GHRP2 and mod. GRF 1-29 daily: 3x100. Morning, pre workout, Before bed.
3-7 and 11-15: 7,5IU of novorapid

Followed by cruise of 250mg test

^^^ remember layne Norton says he is 'natural' lol.. so not sure why he is giving advice on something he never tried.

what I would recommend you do seriously though is grab some n2slin and use it as a test to see how you react.. that will give you a clue of how you will react to insulin no joke

^^^ remember layne Norton says he is 'natural' lol.. so not sure why he is giving advice on something he never tried.

what I would recommend you do seriously though is grab some n2slin and use it as a test to see how you react.. that will give you a clue of how you will react to insulin no joke

Would running a Test Booster give you a clue on how real Testosterone works? no

N2Slin is a great product, but it really should not be compared to real Insulin. Not even close.

Would running a Test Booster give you a clue on how real Testosterone works? no

N2Slin is a great product, but it really should not be compared to real Insulin. Not even close.

n2slin isn't a test booster.

n2slin is a nutrition partitioner just like insulin, it has nothing to do with boosting test.

the whole reason for running insulin is to nutrition partition, hence it would be logical to run a supp that does the same thing

n2slin isn't a test booster.

n2slin is a nutrition partitioner just like insulin, it has nothing to do with boosting test.

the whole reason for running insulin is to nutrition partition, hence it would be logical to run a supp that does the same thing

You completely missed the point I was trying to make.

Banana Leaf Extract is not going to give him an idea of the powers of insulin.

Top Bottom