Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin question

alvinstew2

Just wondering if you notice better results from taking insulin 2-3x per day versus just post-workout. I have built up to 10iu PWO since last Friday, and am wondering if maybe I should try adding 5-10iu in the morning. Thanks in advance.

i cant help you... i have turned down paying clients who want to discuss insulin... far too dangerous and unnecessary

the only reason to use insulin is if you want to get fat

99.9% of people will get fat using insulin. the few that use it at the high level have amazing genetics, don't care about their long term health, and are on every drug under the sun so they get away with it

whenever you eat a meal your insulin levels already spike, why on earth would you add more?

Insulin is the type of thing you only want to use a couple times per week or it'll cause your waist to get distended

Just wondering if you notice better results from taking insulin 2-3x per day versus just post-workout. I have built up to 10iu PWO since last Friday, and am wondering if maybe I should try adding 5-10iu in the morning. Thanks in advance.

I’ve taken it 5x day up to 20iu a shot. Once you get to this point you need to come off and clean out for a bit. I usually will do a mini diet for about four weeks at this point to clean out a bit. So to answer your question yes you will get better results 3x a day. Taking it a few times a day I recommend humalog versus longer acting insulins because you will get fat. Humalog clears nicely and quickly. Just keep the carbs 6-10g per iu like usual and you’ll have no problems.

Top Bottom