Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin Pre-Workout vs. Post Workout

LCBUTLER

If you are an advocate of either method please post your opinions why.

I know pre-workout is suppose to give great pumps, and post workout is suppose to help with creatine/protien/nutrient uptake.

Could one take 2-4 ius pre-workout with a small amount of carbs then like 10iu's post workout with creatine/protien/carbs?

Last edited:
interesting question, i've never thought about pre workout injections of insulin.

i've always gone post workout for the nutrient uptake. i have always had huge pumps when on cycle so i doubt i'd want much more of a pump. sometimes i feel i'm not gettting a full range of motion when my pumps get bad. bi's being the worst!

Good point....I have no problems with pumps while on cycle. I was wondering if Insulin pre-workout was good for anything but pumps....or maybe is the pump you get from insulin doing something different/better.

I have always done post workout...just 10iu.

XXXL said:
interesting question, i've never thought about pre workout injections of insulin.

i've always gone post workout for the nutrient uptake. i have always had huge pumps when on cycle so i doubt i'd want much more of a pump. sometimes i feel i'm not gettting a full range of motion when my pumps get bad. bi's being the worst!

How much slin have you safely used post workout?

first time, fourth week, worked from 8 units up to 20 units last night, got a little shaky when i hit around 15 the first time but i did not have my carb regime pinned down. last night had serious pumps 2 hours after and no ill affects.

I have used slin pre workouts and did get good pumps. But, to be honest with you I am scared of it. A person needs to be very in tune with their body and how it reacts to slin in order to do this preworkout.

I have found that the best and safest way to use is to inject about 15 minutes prior to the workout being over and then putting down the carbs as soon as you are done.

Nautica

Pre workout is highly dangerous. I would not advise it. As you train you run a very high risk of going into hypoglycemia as it peaks. It's job is afterwards when you want the proteins/carbs shuttled into the muscle for recocovery.

People, please be careful with the administration of insulin. I have heard of two bodybuilders local to me that have died from its wrong usage. 20iu could be too much for some. Start low at 1-2iu and work up 1 iu each time until you hit a maximum you feel safe with. More is not better, it is more dangerous. I only use a max of 8iu post workout and on waking with humalog (fastest acting). Everybody has a different sensitivity level to insulin so take it one step at at time and don't even attempt to use it until you have thoroughly researched it.

i've gone as high as 10 units twice a day (after each gh injection). . .but i was getting pretty fat. so i've backed it off a bit. 10 units post workout is good for me.

insulin

I'm currently using insulin at 20 iu's twice daily. Once before breakfast and half hour before i finish my workout. Love the pumps i get but i always make sure to take the carbs. During my workout i consume 2 sometimes 3 carbo forces for 200 to 300 grams of carbs and immediately after i slam protein and liquid amino acids so that everything gets shuttled directly to the muscles.
I started out low though at 6 iu's twice a day and worked my way up. I seem to react to it well. Sometimes a slight headache but nothing else. I'm a big guy at 250 currently on an anadrol/sust 1000/ eq 600 stack. Love the stuff but watch out. it can be dangerous.

Top Bottom