Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin or not to Insulin

juicey62

Ok I want to take GH I am planning on a 8 month run. I will start at 2iu per day and will end probably around 6iu. My question is I am getting mixed reviews on whether or not I have to run Insulin while on in order to get good results. Some say slin is a must others say not necessary. I am taking it strictly to build new fibers and take me pass my genetics. Any advice on if I need the slin or not is greatly appreciated. Please share as much as possible from your own experiences.

Need stats, also need to know how long you have been on the sauce, if you have used insulin, how in touch with your diet and body you are etc.

Insulin is not a drug to take lightly.

i vote no..but what are your recent cycles?..how may cycles do you have under you? have you done gh before ?

your new here bro..we dont know much about you..help us out..so we can help you out.

I don't need stats. An 8t month run? Slin? Mixed reviews? What the fuck bro?

Are you competing?
Have you been juicing for a long time?

My answer is still no.

How were you planning on accommodating the slin? i.e. what dosage etc

Wrongun!

No No No No No No No No No, insulin is for idiots, it makes you fat, it will put on weight but it will all be fat and water and you will be lucky if you get fat, you will not be so lucky if you die because insulin will kill you.

Yes my friend, insulin will seriously fook u up, it will make u stop producing insulin naturally and u will just turn in to a fat sausage.

Don't do insulin. It will kill you. It kills like 11 out of 10 users all the time!

Only cheaters use insulin, but those who use steroids are super heroes
:rolleyes:

Top Bottom