Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin and gh

Bijnenbuilding

Hi all,

I've been blasting and cruising the past 1,5 years.
Now i'm completely since december 22nd.

My best stats are 93kg at 10% and i'm 172cm

I want to lay off the gear for a couple more moths because my test, lh and fsh are really slowly recovering, i want to give it some time.

Now the point of this all is, i have 200+iu pharma GH and 300iu pharma insulin.
I want to use both while off because i want to grow, but i'm far from an expert in those fields.
I want to use it smart, with someone helping me, someone that knows their stuff, someone like you.

Can any of you guys coach/help me with this?
All the help is very appriciated

Gr Bijnenbuilding

I replied to your PM on evolutionary.org

GH...you can use for sure. Insulin though - it depends. Insulin is really no magic wand. The only people who benefit from insulin are real hard gainers. Most people just get fat off insulin.

I would just run the HGH along with maybe some cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nice thing about cardarine is that it's not a hormone so it won't effect natural testosterone production recovery.

200 iu of GH is not that much. If you want to run 4iu per day that would only last you 50 days. I would like to see GH run for 6 months at least to get really nice results from it.

I would never recommend anyone fuck with insulin. Way too dangerous.

Top Bottom