Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin feels?

friedrice10

[FONT=&quot]hey guys i been thinking about taking insulin, ive done alot of research on it and i know how much to take and when, basically all the facts. but my question is for you experienced insulin users, does it live up to the hype. I would take humalog only since its fastest and il stack several steroids with it , what should i expect?[/FONT]

I would not mess up with insulin unless you are high level competitive bodybuilder or something.
Also before giving any further advice I'd like to know a bit more about you first.

no it does not live up to the hype.

it is extremely counter productive unless you are competing at a super high level which 99.999% of people will never sniff

just like with sugar, you ALREADY get tons of insulin spikes because that is our modern diet. to add MORE of either makes zero sense. 66% of americans are obese for a reason. if anything we need LESS insulin, not more

i never advise its use unless its for some sort of medical reason.. i dont think its what you think man and its not something you should mess around with

Top Bottom