Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin-dangerous????????

M.Tex

I have heard insulin is the most anabolic stuff you can stick yourself with.When my freind found out he was diabetic he went from 160-220 in less than a year. I have also heard that if you don't balance your insulin w/your carbs you can have a serios episode or even death. What's the reality of this.

INSULIN CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS IF ABUSED, IF YOUR HARDCORE INTO BODY BUILDING CHECK IT OUT BUT IN IT JUST FOR ENJOYMENT STICK TO JUICE. SO IF YOUR GOING TO GO THE ROUT START WITH HUMILIN R AND TAKE IT AFTER YOUR WORK OUT I WOULD NOT GO OVER 5 IUS PERSON LY BUT YOU MUST TAKE AT LEAST 10 CARBS FOR EVERY IU AND THEN SOME MORE JUST FOR SAFETY. ALOT OF PEOPLE TAKE INSULIN WITH GH. IF YOU DON'T DO IT RIGHT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND WILL BE GOING TO GET PRESCRIPTIONS TOGETHER BECAUSE YOU CAN BECOME DIABETIC OR DIE IF YOU MISS USE THIS STUFF.

It can be very dangerous to the uneducated user. Read up and educate yourself before trying it.

theres lots of other stuff out there to grow on besides insulin & Miracle-gro........... Be safe!!!!

RADAR

The dangers are very real, but just because your friend added weight and is diabetic dont think you will add the same. The problem withcertian types of diabetics is that they dont produce enough insulin and in turn can have a hard time gaining or even maintaining mass because they cells are not getting nutrients.

For a normal person if you take insulin and there is not enough blood suger in the system for it to take care of you end up going hypo which starves the brain and leads to a coma first and then death.

Top Bottom