Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin dangerous?

Cryobore

I've read much information on the dangerous of insulin but how come so many people use it in bodybuilding and those who need it who have diabetes and they aren't dying all the time? many of you are against insulin use but show me the bodies. seems like scare tactics from people who don't want others to get swole!

I've read much information on the dangerous of insulin but how come so many people use it in bodybuilding and those who need it who have diabetes and they aren't dying all the time? many of you are against insulin use but show me the bodies. seems like scare tactics from people who don't want others to get swole!

I obviously go against the grain on this site with relation to this. Can it be accomplished safelly?- yes
Do you need to respect it- yes
Can you die from too much- yes
Can you get fat from it- No- you get fat from the crap that you are eating.
You don’t change your diet to the slin, you change the timing of consumption of the elements of your diet.
Most people do not really know how to properly take it- that is dangerous.

I can accidentally take 2 x the amount of AAS and nothing will happen, not the same with slin.
You need to be disciplined to take slin.

I do not advocate the use of insulin, but I do take it and I know the right way of doing it.

AAS, slin, SARM’s are all aids in getting bigger. If you don’t have the right workout or diet, none of that will really help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are millions of people in the USA who inject insulin for diabetes, but their blood sugar is already elevated and they are constantly monitoring that

so no i wouldn't say insulin is dangerous. in fact it is hard to kill yourself with it even if you wanted to, but lo and behold some geniuses out there have still managed to accomplish that. you hear stories of people falling asleep after injecting it then going into shock or coma

im one that believes you should only use it if medically needed... everyone has their own thoughts, beliefs etc. on it and thats fine, everyone is entitled to their reasons... that's just where i stand on it...

Show me the typical user and how much better they look on slin

Most people just don't know how to use it correctly and end up looking way worse by turning into a fat pile of shit.

It can be effective for those that know how to use it right, have an advanced physique already and have their diet, gear, and training all dialed in perfect. 99% of people just fuck it up and wish they never used it

im one that believes you should only use it if medically needed... everyone has their own thoughts, beliefs etc. on it and thats fine, everyone is entitled to their reasons... that's just where i stand on it...

agree with you 100% on it

Top Bottom