Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin cutting/recomp cycle critique

Hopsin818

Hey all, going to start a cutting cycle and incorporate Humilin R for the first time. I usually use it in my mass gaining phase but am excited to see how it'll help my cut.

Was hoping to get some more opinions on my protocol.

Cycle:

500mg Test Prop
Clen 120mcg
t3 75mcg
Humilin R Post workout (10iu)

Routine: (This is where i need some help)

5 Am: Wake Up, drink a cup of black coffee, drink 2 cups of water, take 75mcg t3/120mcg clen and go to gym for 300 calories of Fasted Cardio

6 Am: Whey Protein Shake (50g protein)

11 A.m:

This is where im debating on maybe taking 10 Iu's of humilin R 1 hour Pre workout. Eating 60g of carbs from oats and 50g protein from egg whites then doing my workout and have a post workout shake of 2 scoops of whey and 2 scoops karbloyn (50g protein, 50g carbs) at the 2 hr mark when the humilin R peaks. Theb carry out my normal meals throughout the day.

OR

Train with nothing in my system besides the 2 scoops of whey from the post workout cardio, so no carbs. Finish my workout, then take the insulin, and have my shake consisting of 50c/50p immediately after then a meal 2 hours later.

Was just wondering which one would be more optimal for fat loss. I'm kind of leaning more towards the second option because i feel if you train without carbs in your system you end up burning more stored bodyfat. Basically this approach would split the day into 2 parts. First part is the lipyosis (fat burning) part and the 2nd portion of the day is the anabolic growing part (after administering the insulin and consuming my carbs)

So basically my question is pre workout or post workout insulin shot for better fat loss? I really love insulin pre workout for the pumps it gives me but i'm willing to put it off until after if that would benefit me more.

Top Bottom