Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin on a bulking cycle

zep hit

Hi guys I have seen some post about people running insulin while taking bulking agents to enhance better and faster gains, is this for real? did anyone here ever try that?
I will be doing a cycle of dbol and test and I'm very curious about adding insulin to my cycle, last year I did the exact same cycle of test and dbol for 12 weeks and gains were decent but not great, so maybe insulin could make the difference? thank you.

That is indeed true that most professional bodybuilders will use insulin for more mass gains, but this is a very dangerous game, and if you are not a professional aspiring to get into the Mr. Olympia contest, I would not even think about using insulin. It is a very tricky thing to do, and it is also very dangerous. If gear is not getting you to bulk as much as you'd like to, then there is something wrong with your diet, and you should address that first.

i have used insulin and it didn't do a thing for me

everyone is going to be different.. when you inject insulin it causes your body to start storing rapidly, nutrition partitioning. this is why pro's abuse insulin pretty much all day to get the most out of the meals they eat.. it is like using a sponge for all that food

for an average joe don't do it.. just grab n2slin.. it does the same thing + blocks fat storage

People think insulin is the secret. It's not. Most people will just get fat from it. A lot of pro-bodybuilders don't even use insulin.

Insulin is what is causing the distended bellies and guts in the sport. Using exogenous insulin is not a good idea. I have seen it ruin physiques.

Insulin is a double edged sword. It is anabolic to both muscle and fat cells. Most people just get fat from using insulin.

Top Bottom