x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Insulin before bed

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Insulin before bed within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Iíve done just about everything on the market as far as AAS but never insulin. So I was wondering, I workout at the end of the day and then come home and prob go to bed 3 or 4 hours later. Would I be able to take a short or fast acting insulin post workout? So like 3 or 4 hours before I sleep Or, is a long acting slin post be better since I lift at the end of my day Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All Natural

Insulin before bed

Iíve done just about everything on the market as far as AAS but never insulin.

So I was wondering,
    I workout at the end of the day and then come home and prob go to bed 3 or 4 hours later.
    Would I be able to take a short or fast acting insulin post workout? So like 3 or 4 hours before I sleep
    Or, is a long acting slin post be better since I lift at the end of my day

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

All Natural

Re: Insulin before bed

Neither

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All Natural

Long acting buy both should be done in an pre and post. Fact acting can be. Write meals but Iíd not push it that close to bed .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you competing AND using a lot of HGH? if the answer is yes to both then that would be the only time to mess with insulin

otherwise you can spike insulin levels in your body with a large high carb meal post workout if you want, but taking insulin is just not a good idea. we ALREADY get too much insulin release and our bodies to already too insulin resistant in America due to what we eat, how much we eat, and when we eat. adding more is like adding refined sugar to your diet

everyone knows how against insulin use I am. it done more harm than good in 99% of people. so you better be in that top 1% who also is on lots of HGH and compete, otherwise you are just gonna get fat

if you fit that i will be happy to give you a protocol
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    are you competing AND using a lot of HGH? if the answer is yes to both then that would be the only time to mess with insulin

otherwise you can spike insulin levels in your body with a large high carb meal post workout if you want, but taking insulin is just not a good idea. we ALREADY get too much insulin release and our bodies to already too insulin resistant in America due to what we eat, how much we eat, and when we eat. adding more is like adding refined sugar to your diet

everyone knows how against insulin use I am. it done more harm than good in 99% of people. so you better be in that top 1% who also is on lots of HGH and compete, otherwise you are just gonna get fat

Yeah I understand the whole American diet thing.
    I am competing yes but HGH no Iím going to be taking IGF-1lr3 @ 40mcg post workout ed.
    My diet will be 5013cal 550gC 327gP 152gF, prob going up to 5500 cals but canít see it going past that I never have.
    Pre workout I just take EAA, free form AA, glutamine, creatine. Post workout maybe the free forms right after and then a meal of 936cal 136gC 67gP 12gF roughly 30-45 mins after

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post

Might try out the LR3 pre workout this time around too being a long acting IGF

Quote Quote posted by themuscle98 View Post
    Yeah I understand the whole American diet thing.
    I am competing yes but HGH no Iím going to be taking IGF-1lr3 @ 40mcg post workout ed.
    My diet will be 5013cal 550gC 327gP 152gF, prob going up to 5500 cals but canít see it going past that I never have.
    Pre workout I just take EAA, free form AA, glutamine, creatine. Post workout maybe the free forms right after and then a meal of 936cal 136gC 67gP 12gF roughly 30-45 mins after

you have a good layout with a good post and pre workout regiment

forget the american diet thing just run your cycle and enjoy the ride man

i like Hgh more than IGF to be honest but if you push IGF make sure you do it pre and post workout and add in some mgF

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by the_alcatraz View Post
    you have a good layout with a good post and pre workout regiment

forget the american diet thing just run your cycle and enjoy the ride man

i like Hgh more than IGF to be honest but if you push IGF make sure you do it pre and post workout and add in some mgF
    I know I donít like standardizing everyone can control what they eat. So take the LR3 (being a long acting) pre and post workout and forget about the insulin youíre saying right?

Quote Quote posted by themuscle98 View Post
    I know I donít like standardizing everyone can control what they eat. So take the LR3 (being a long acting) pre and post workout and forget about the insulin youíre saying right?

If they're competing they can for sure

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    If they're competing they can for sure
    Just wanted to make sure 3 hours before bed is a good window but with fast acting it should be