Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin & HGH

marvinjones11

Using Insulin and igf-1 in HGH cycle, whats best way. Do you rotate them 4 weeks at a time or use them together 4 on 4 off and use the insulin at half the dose. I know their was a few guys try IGF-1 and HGH and had/having great results but were do you put the insulin for best results?

I wouldn't use insulin at all.

Take the HGH first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before breakfast. Take the IGF-1 pre workout

HGH and insulin counter effect each other. If your HGH dose is low (generally under 10ius) you won't need any insulin but if you go higher than that for an extended period of time you will have to incorporate insulin or you will become insulin resistant and not be able to to tolerate the sides.

I personally am really sensitive to HGH insulin resistance even at 4ius. I've been considering the use of Metformin to see if it will help.

i cannot offer any advice on insulin whatsoever... i have turned down paying clients that want my help with it... i dont believe in using it unless you have a medical condition requiring it

Top Bottom