Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bruvstar

Banned
Please excuse my incompetence if this an illegal topic, not sure why it would be but theres little discussion on this. So if this is breaking the rules please disregard this topic.

Insulin.. Can it be used to build Lean Muscle? Since its used to boost blood sugar levels?

What are bonuses? Positives, Negatives... Cycling information, would you take this? Wouldnt you?

I want everything on it if possible :D

Thanks in advances guys

I'm pretty sure it's against the rules because it's an extremely stupid and dangerous practice.

I wouldn't touch the stuff unless I had diabetes... And I'm pretty liberal about what I'll try on myself.

For the potential results there are much better options... What are your stats/goals?

Yeh, MODERATORS: I'm not intending to break rules, i scanned the rules, didn't see anything against this, but assumed since the lack of information that it's frowned upon? Just want to know about it, not promote its use in any way!

Stats:

181cm
190lbs
13% BF

Cycled Dbol 4 weeks.
Cycles Tren / Test, but discontinued cycle due to sound advice from other members here.

12 years International level gymnastics, quit last year and started lifting properly 3 months ago intensely. 5 days a week, VERY clean / strict bulking diet.
I have a massive metabolism, and find it easy to gain lean muscle, BF will almost never go up above 14-15% no matter what i eat, consume.

Goals:

Want to MASS BULK. Get some size.
220lbs
10% BF

Want this goal by August. Ambitious yes, impossible.. No.

When i quit gymnastics i was at 162lbs. Cycled Dbol for 4 weeks at my first month at gym, put on 28lbs and dropped 1%BF since then (3months later.)

My goal, find something that can help me Bulk up, just exploring options... know Test will, But what to use to assist that?
I'm at 4,000cals, 320g Protein, 380g carbs and 150g fat.

I would start a new thread with that info (plus your age please) and just ask for some opinions minus the insulin part.

I don't think insulin is your answer. The guys should be able to point you in the right direction. If you don't find what you're looking for I know a few who know their stuff. Lemme know.

its not against the rules per say, but we just don't discuss it as we've lost brothers to insulin.

you don't need to know what it is, and you don't need to know how to use it. you can reach your goals without risking your life.

to be honest there are other compounds that people don't need to even consider.. clen might be another one. some extra laps around the track and stricter diet can do what clen does without the sides, but that is another debate.

Yeh, MODERATORS: I'm not intending to break rules, i scanned the rules, didn't see anything against this, but assumed since the lack of information that it's frowned upon? Just want to know about it, not promote its use in any way!

Stats:

181cm
190lbs
13% BF

Cycled Dbol 4 weeks.
Cycles Tren / Test, but discontinued cycle due to sound advice from other members here.

12 years International level gymnastics, quit last year and started lifting properly 3 months ago intensely. 5 days a week, VERY clean / strict bulking diet.
I have a massive metabolism, and find it easy to gain lean muscle, BF will almost never go up above 14-15% no matter what i eat, consume.

Goals:

Want to MASS BULK. Get some size.
220lbs
10% BF

Want this goal by August. Ambitious yes, impossible.. No.

When i quit gymnastics i was at 162lbs. Cycled Dbol for 4 weeks at my first month at gym, put on 28lbs and dropped 1%BF since then (3months later.)

My goal, find something that can help me Bulk up, just exploring options... know Test will, But what to use to assist that?
I'm at 4,000cals, 320g Protein, 380g carbs and 150g fat.

We never said you were breaking the rules, just a lot of brothers here are against it. Nothing wrong with that. There is way better options to gain size IMO

I won't disrespect those who have lost their lives. I'll take your advice and move on. Peace, and my condolences.

Thanks guys, will start a
New thread.

Please lock this down.

I'm pretty sure it's against the rules because it's an extremely stupid and dangerous practice.

I wouldn't touch the stuff unless I had diabetes... And I'm pretty liberal about what I'll try on myself.

For the potential results there are much better options... What are your stats/goals?[/QUOTE]

exactly!!!!!!!

I'm on Dr prescribed insulin, one day i was really busy so i took a Protein shake to tide me over a few hrs later i was in wal mart told my wife it was hot in here, we were just leaving ,it was 35 degrees outside and i was still sweating, i was driving and was going all over the road, the wife made me pul over, I didn't even know where i was even had the AC on and was still sweating up a storm, we were 5 minutes away from home, when we arrived i couldn't walk she sat me in this swing we had outside man sweat was pouring off of me and i was talking that made no sense (according to her) she left me there and went to the store got me a candy bar and coke ,when she got back i was soaked and had cuts all over my left arm, we still don't know how i got them as i was in the swing when she got back after eating the bar and drinking the coke about 15 minutes i started getting cold so i was comming out of Hypothermic shock ,man! That was some scary stuff.
Now when ever i feel even the slightest of it comming on i eat. no one needs to mess with that stuff!

Top Bottom