Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Fuck!!!!!!! That's fucking expensive bro.

Over in aus its. 30bucks for 10cc

Don;t know if it makes a difference but the insulun i'm on is slow acting one pin of 20ius and i'm good until the next day providing i eat something or i will go hypo
This really sucks

Please excuse my incompetence if this an illegal topic, not sure why it would be but theres little discussion on this. So if this is breaking the rules please disregard this topic.

Insulin.. Can it be used to build Lean Muscle? Since its used to boost blood sugar levels?

What are bonuses? Positives, Negatives... Cycling information, would you take this? Wouldnt you?

I want everything on it if possible :D

Thanks in advances guys

Basically it is a crazy and extremely risky thing to do that can kill you. Some do it to gain an edge, but its highly dangerous. Dont do it if you value your life, and if your still going to attempt it go to an attorney and get a will made. I dont think life insurance covers suicide so save your money.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Don;t know if it makes a difference but the insulun i'm on is slow acting one pin of 20ius and i'm good until the next day providing i eat something or i will go hypo
This really sucks

I think it works the same I was talking about the rapid slin.

I believe you mate. Using slin everyday sucks

Basically it is a crazy and extremely risky thing to do that can kill you. Some do it to gain an edge, but its highly dangerous. Dont do it if you value your life, and if your still going to attempt it go to an attorney and get a will made. I dont think life insurance covers suicide so save your money.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Why is it dangerous?

Say if I shot 10unit of rapid pow,then take 100grams of dextrose with 50grams wpi.

Then in about half hour I take 30 gram of dextrose n 30grams wpi.

Then in about a hour big meal high in protein, med slow real sing crabs

How could you possible go hypo?

Because sometimes shit happens man. I have a 40y/o friend that is type 1 diabetic and he maintains his disease very well. But twice in his life he has gone into diabetic shock and nearly died. Why? Anyone's guess. Sometimes your body reacts differently. You over estimate the amount of carbs you are taking in. Etc.

That said I've used it before and
I will again.

Top Bottom