Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Needto the good thing about Need2slin is it helps regulate healthy Blood /Glucose levels ,thanks for a fine product that works!
I highly reccommend it for everyone who wants that edge in loosing Bodyfat!

ANd gaining size too . Most people still think its just for fat lose but it also helps with muscle gain.

Well I don't think I will. But I'm still curious so long as no one minds me asking.

How to shoot it (what size difference to normal)

How often? And why?

How does it benefit you it general?

Is it a better option than Tren? In terms of overall growth gains, basically is it comparable.

If anyone has a problem
With this please let me know.

Thanks bro

Yeh, MODERATORS: I'm not intending to break rules, i scanned the rules, didn't see anything against this, but assumed since the lack of information that it's frowned upon? Just want to know about it, not promote its use in any way!

Stats:

181cm
190lbs
13% BF

Cycled Dbol 4 weeks.
Cycles Tren / Test, but discontinued cycle due to sound advice from other members here.

12 years International level gymnastics, quit last year and started lifting properly 3 months ago intensely. 5 days a week, VERY clean / strict bulking diet.
I have a massive metabolism, and find it easy to gain lean muscle, BF will almost never go up above 14-15% no matter what i eat, consume.

Goals:

Want to MASS BULK. Get some size.
220lbs
10% BF

Want this goal by August. Ambitious yes, impossible.. No.

When i quit gymnastics i was at 162lbs. Cycled Dbol for 4 weeks at my first month at gym, put on 28lbs and dropped 1%BF since then (3months later.)

My goal, find something that can help me Bulk up, just exploring options... know Test will, But what to use to assist that?
I'm at 4,000cals, 320g Protein, 380g carbs and 150g fat.

ConanX is right.

You sure as shit don't need insulin to go from 190 to 220 at 5'11". God damn, go lift some heavy ass weight and eat about 2000 more cals a day, minimum 2 grams protein per pound of body weight. Throw in a cycle and you'll be 220 in no time.

Needto the good thing about Need2slin is it helps regulate healthy Blood /Glucose levels ,thanks for a fine product that works!
I highly reccommend it for everyone who wants that edge in loosing Bodyfat!

Bit pricy but it does work..

Yeh man. Its sound advice thanks. Just quickly to avoid a new thread.
Thoughts on this.

Goals: vascular, mass muscle gain, avoid fat Increase. Stats are above. And diet.

450mg deca week.
750mg test e week
400mg EQ week
100mg ED Adrol

Chlomid, a.dex, HCGenerate, forged liver support, caber.

Was looking to run deca, test, EQ 1-10 and Adrol 1-4. Will increase protein to 400g and reduce fat.

I know it's heavy. You know my goals. You know my game. Sound advice please brothers!

I do not recommend this nor do i think you need to , but just in case you decide to play game with your health, here's what you basically need to know

The most popular one that you can pick up from any pharmacy is: Humalog by Elli Lilli...they have three kinds, you want the fast release one - 15 mins I believe.

Most people will tell you to inject right after the workout, then take 40grams of protein and 50 grams of carbs - in a shake - faster absorbtion 5 minutes after the shot. You should wait for 15 minutes and take another 30 grams of protein and 40-60 grams of carbs. After that, you should be good for an hour. After an hour, you should have a good hearty meal. Chicken with rice - might want to throw in some pasta if you're bulking. Make sure to keep fats to the minimum 4 hours before and 4 hours after slin injections...you don't want to put on a ton of fat...you can bulk clean on insulin, you just need to take lots of carbs and low fat...

Some people like to inject slin with every meal, 5 times a deal...I feel it's not realistic...too much to worry about, too much responsibility being able to keep carbs high all day and make sure you dont get any symptoms...

A lot of people, especially pros will tell you to inject before working out as well....I'll tell you from experience, you'll get a pump like you have never experienced in your life...nothing compared to insulin pumps if you inject pre workout...it's very risky however...very risky....you'll need to keep sipping gatorade throughout your workout, make sure your workout is fast and make sure you eat right after...and the dosages should be less than half what you take post workout.

As for dosages, most would say start with 2-3 units and work your way up to 10 units - you should not exceed 10 units if it is your firt run on insulin.

You will hear stories about people who ran 60 units of insulin for 5 months straight and nothing happened. I could also tell you stories about people who were shot 25 times and still breathing, doesnt make it right...just makes you lucky.

you should not run insulin for more than 2 months at a time and for a maximum of 3 times a year....so technically, a total of 6 months spread out...

That's the basic info you need...i'd research it a lot more....

I've used it safely - I just don't like to talk about it because people get stupid and decided their body is a chemistry experiment...

I would be careful, read a ton and come back and ask questions of you have em.

I don't reccommend it for anyone, we have lost a few Bros here over the yrs messing with insulin , besides what happens if you have a flat tire or stuck in traffic due to an accident? what you gonna do when you go hypo? it happens alot, you may feel fine when you leave home but it can come on anytime. Is your health worth it? you only have one life , once you use that up then you're gone! no second chances!

As everyone else already stated ya obviously dangerous. You can keep sugary items on hand to combat low blood sugar but the problem is the confusion low blood sugar causes. You get so confused you don't recognize what is going on.

I'm using it during my pct.
I have got a mate who use it every time he cycles.
He never go over 10units tho, fuck!! He grows like a mofo.
I know it's dangerous but what's not.
I know ppl who have died cause of abusing aas.
What about the people who uses crazy aas dosages? And other party drugs.

If you have proper education about how to use it and diet. IMO insulin is the bomb.

I am just gana use it during my pct to hold my gains and I'm not stupid to take crazy dosage either.

Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint race.

My thoughts on slin use...1st the individual must be the tall ectomorphic type with a fast metabolism, these types of individuals don't over secrete slin much anyways, why? they don't have alot of muscle most likely, as well as excess fat on their frames. Don't take more than 2x daily ever! Make sure that you have 7-9 hrs. of sleep behind you when you start your slin doses, falling asleep while slin is still active, is Russian Roulette. Humulin R is OTC and a pharmaceutical grade hormone always legit, thats a big plus!

Top Bottom